where are the ducks ??????????

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake, Token

where are the ducks ??????????

Postby KYgunner » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:39 pm

where are all the ducks at ? i seen 3 times as many ducks a week before season came in , it hasn't been cold enough to move them out .this season is starting out like the last 3 seasons , they need to wait and bring duck season in the middle of dec. then run for 60 days ,oh well still fun being out in the outdoors :?: :evil: [/b]
KYgunner
Newb

Postby DUKHTR » Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:01 am

Action in Maine and NH is HOT right now - will be even hotter over the weekend - we will be getting a storm. I was in CT over the Thanksgiving holiday and there were huge numbers of mallards and Canadas.

Our weather here in Maine is VERY cold. Only 3 degrees this morning at my house. If this continues you southern folks will get some more movement and your numbers should pick up. For now, our inland areas are starting to lock up and the coastal zone is getting alot of building flock activity. Great Bay has about 3,000 geese right now. Lot's of Blacks this year already.
DUKHTR
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting