Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.
Moderators: Token, duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake
hey is there anyone out there who still has the game bird hunter wild wings if so leet me know so we can play multiplayer sometime.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 9:40 pm
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:25 pm
- Location: Where the ducks are
If they're dumb enough to be lured in by plastic you're really just doing them a favor.
Know your target before you pull the trigger.
Duck Hunting is ALL about the bag.
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 6203
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:04 pm
- Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
I have it but it won't play on my XP.
There's a reason it's called huntin' and fishin' instead of killin' and catchin'
- State Moderator
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:49 am
- Location: Brandon, MS (Born in the Delta)
got it and still love it
miss him once shame on me, miss him twice on me agian, miss him three times damit! reload and watch where that SOB lands this isnt over.
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:02 am
- Location: Mead NE
I had it, but it won't run on XP. I do have Bird Hunter 2003, which I think is better than wild wings
- Membership permanently suspended
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:54 pm
- Location: North Central Ohio
Return to Puddler Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests