Mississippi - Pool 9

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: Token, duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:54 am

koonce727 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
goodkarmarising wrote:I'm sure they can help you scout, instead of coming on here.

Wild horses could not drag me away from Pool 9...deal with it.
:biggrin:

what about my mod'd pro-drive........... just messin.

Ya gots one a them too?! Do ya think dual modded PD's will do it?! J/K
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
"Telling someone to get run over by a train...is a very simple, straight forward question that anyone who is new to the area would ask."
Podcast
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:56 am

BlackDeath5500 wrote:
koonce727 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
goodkarmarising wrote:I'm sure they can help you scout, instead of coming on here.

The Pro Drive is a very cool boat.... Might have bought that instead of the Excel F4 with Black Death 5500. My MB does all the things I need it to do so I do not have any complaints and it goes anywhere. No reverse is only a minor inconvenience me...

That's what my bud thought this past weekend til he was up a slough 300 yards and took 3 hours ta push out.
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
"Telling someone to get run over by a train...is a very simple, straight forward question that anyone who is new to the area would ask."
Podcast
hunter

Re: Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:58 am

Podcast wrote:Actually the avoiding pissing people off part wasn't there.

I know what I wrote. It was there. Just admit that telling someone to get run over by a train was probably not the best response to a very simple, straight forward question that anyone who is new to the area would ask. Are we cool? :thumbsup:
Getting Run Over by a TRAIN on Pool 9 is better than a day at the office...
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Podcast wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
koonce727 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

The Pro Drive is a very cool boat.... Might have bought that instead of the Excel F4 with Black Death 5500. My MB does all the things I need it to do so I do not have any complaints and it goes anywhere. No reverse is only a minor inconvenience me...

That's what my bud thought this past weekend til he was up a slough 300 yards and took 3 hours ta push out.

I have not experienced that problem and I have been in some serious mudd...
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:07 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:I know what I wrote. It was there. Just admit that telling someone to get run over by a train was probably not the best response to a very simple, straight forward question that anyone who is new to the area would ask.

This is something worth putting in a sig
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:09 pm

CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

Nor will they drag away the hundreds of new "Pool 9'ers" you have attracted with this thread. Have fun "dealing with it." :hi:

Sorry, I thought this was a forum for duck hunting. Part of duck hunting is knowing where to go. I have a suggestion, why don't you write a note to the Webmaster to change the internet address to NOTduckhuntingchat.com.
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby guywithhat » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:14 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:I know what I wrote. It was there. Just admit that telling someone to get run over by a train was probably not the best response to a very simple, straight forward question that anyone who is new to the area would ask.

A BAD DAY AT POOL 9 GETTING RAN OVER BY A TRAIN BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.

:yes: sorry... couldn't help my self...
Built Not Bought!
This is Romeo Foxtrot. Shall we dance?
MorningWood built thread - viewtopic.php?f=72&t=164022
guywithhat
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:14 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:

I like your pic....
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:20 pm

guywithhat wrote:
JuniorPre 360 wrote:

A BAD DAY AT POOL 9 GETTING RAN OVER BY A TRAIN BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.

:yes: sorry... couldn't help my self...

LOL - just updated my signature.
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:31 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:

I know what I wrote. It was there. Just admit that telling someone to get run over by a train was probably not the best response to a very simple, straight forward question that anyone who is new to the area would ask. Are we cool? :thumbsup:

If ya had wrote what ya know ya wrote there wouldn't be 6 people thinkin ya wrote somethin else and havin a say in this too. But yes. We are cool.
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:32 pm

JuniorPre 360 wrote:

Lol! No chit!
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

Nor will they drag away the hundreds of new "Pool 9'ers" you have attracted with this thread. Have fun "dealing with it." :hi:

Sorry, I thought this was a forum for duck hunting. Part of duck hunting is knowing where to go. I have a suggestion, why don't you write a note to the Webmaster to change the internet address to NOTduckhuntingchat.com.

Lol!! This keeps gettin better!! It is duck "hunting". Hunting doesn't mean knowing where ta go. One of the meanings is actually to pursue or seek out game. Furthermore it's finding out where ta go.
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Podcast wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

If ya had wrote what ya know ya wrote there wouldn't be 6 people thinkin ya wrote somethin else and havin a say in this too. But yes. We are cool.

That only means that 6 people can't read and I can't stop people from thinking or I would. Look at it this way, I have a really cool signature now thanks to you...

Whats with the "ya" thing?
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Podcast wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

Lol!! This keeps gettin better!! It is duck "hunting". Hunting doesn't mean knowing where ta go. One of the meanings is actually to pursue or seek out game. Furthermore it's finding out where ta go.

This is getting better by the minute. To hunt ducks, you need to go where the ducks are....Are you following?
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby CutEm214 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

Nah, I think I'll make the request to change it to CyberScoutersChat.com. Thanks for the suggestion. :fingerhead:
CutEm214
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Lol^^^^
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast
hunter

Postby guywithhat » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 pm

maps or GPS coordinates?
Built Not Bought!
guywithhat
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

This is getting better by the minute. To hunt ducks, you need to go where the ducks are....Are you following?

Sure am. I'd start with where ya see em when yer scouting.
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 pm

CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

Nah, I think I'll make the request to change it to CyberScoutersChat.com. Thanks for the suggestion. :fingerhead:

After I do my recon mission to pool 9, am I still a CyberScouter? If I marry my sister, remove all but my front teeth, and move to rural Wisconsin, can I become a **** and harass people who want to hunt on Pool 9? - just a joke - :eek:
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby koonce727 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:36 pm

CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

So your saying I need to get on the Deer hunting forums and ask where the big bucks are, Im sure that would go down well. Wait I bet they tell me where to kill those big bucks.
Burlap Brothers Guide Service
koonce727
hunter

Postby koonce727 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:38 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

After I do my recon mission to pool 9, am I still a CyberScouter? If I marry my sister, remove all but my front teeth, and move to rural Wisconsin, can I become a **** and harass people who want to hunt on Pool 9? - just a joke - :eek:

NO, because you still would have a Mud buddy.......
Burlap Brothers Guide Service
koonce727
hunter

Postby CutEm214 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

At this point I'm not sure who that is more applicable to...me or the infinite multitude of cyber scouters.

BD5500 - Enjoy your season, stay safe. Adios.
CutEm214
hunter

Postby guywithhat » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

depends.. on a scale of 1-3... how many teeth does yer sister gots?
Built Not Bought!
guywithhat
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:43 pm

koonce727 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

NO, because you still would have a Mud buddy.......

LOL - I can't argue with that...
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:48 pm

guywithhat wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

depends.. on a scale of 1-3... how many teeth does yer sister gots?

She has a full set of teeth but is in the duece and a half range. Your call...
BlackDeath5500
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting