Mississippi - Pool 9

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, Token, duckbuster06

Re: Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby guywithhat » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:55 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:
guywithhat wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
goodkarmarising wrote:I'm sure they can help you scout, instead of coming on here.

Wild horses could not drag me away from Pool 9...deal with it.
:biggrin:

Nor will they drag away the hundreds of new "Pool 9'ers" you have attracted with this thread. Have fun "dealing with it." :hi:

Sorry, I thought this was a forum for duck hunting. Part of duck hunting is knowing where to go. I have a suggestion, why don't you write a note to the Webmaster to change the internet address to NOTduckhuntingchat.com.

Nah, I think I'll make the request to change it to CyberScoutersChat.com. Thanks for the suggestion. :fingerhead:

After I do my recon mission to pool 9, am I still a CyberScouter? If I marry my sister, remove all but my front teeth, and move to rural Wisconsin, can I become a **** and harass people who want to hunt on Pool 9? - just a joke - :eek:

depends.. on a scale of 1-3... how many teeth does yer sister gots?

She has a full set of teeth but is in the duece and a half range. Your call...

I don't think I could marry my sister if I only had my front teeth, and she had a full set.... i'd feel inadequate some how... except for the yearly eating of corn on the cob threw a picket fence.... :biggrin:
Built Not Bought!
This is Romeo Foxtrot. Shall we dance?
MorningWood built thread - viewtopic.php?f=72&t=164022
guywithhat
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:12 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast wrote:Actually the avoiding pissing people off part wasn't there.

I know what I wrote. It was there. Just admit that telling someone to get run over by a train was probably not the best response to a very simple, straight forward question that anyone who is new to the area would ask. Are we cool? :thumbsup:

If ya had wrote what ya know ya wrote there wouldn't be 6 people thinkin ya wrote somethin else and havin a say in this too. But yes. We are cool.

That only means that 6 people can't read and I can't stop people from thinking or I would. Look at it this way, I have a really cool signature now thanks to you...

Whats with the "ya" thing?

I gotta new sig now too!!
Stage 2 GTR rippin up a 1746 custom Mike Kliebert
Podcast
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:19 pm

koonce727 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
goodkarmarising wrote:I'm sure they can help you scout, instead of coming on here.

Nor will they drag away the hundreds of new "Pool 9'ers" you have attracted with this thread. Have fun "dealing with it." :hi:

Sorry, I thought this was a forum for duck hunting. Part of duck hunting is knowing where to go. I have a suggestion, why don't you write a note to the Webmaster to change the internet address to NOTduckhuntingchat.com.

Nah, I think I'll make the request to change it to CyberScoutersChat.com. Thanks for the suggestion. :fingerhead:

So your saying I need to get on the Deer hunting forums and ask where the big bucks are, Im sure that would go down well. Wait I bet they tell me where to kill those big bucks.

I have 2000 acres in Northern Wisconsin. Thats where the big bucks are. There is a lot of public land as well. I can give you some of the coordinates of the public lands if you like. To kill a big buck, you will need to do your homework and perhaps get a motion camera and some bait and monitor over time. I avoid gun season because of all the morons. In my opinion, bow is the way to go. OMG - I just let the cat out of the bag. People will be flocking to Northern Wisconsin now thanks to me.
Getting Run Over by a TRAIN on Pool 9 is better than a day at the office...
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby goodkarmarising » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only number that matters, retrieves by the pup: 176
Cooper: 15
Proud owner of 2 non hunt trial/field trial fire breathers
goodkarmarising
hunter

Postby koonce727 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:46 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:
koonce727 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

So your saying I need to get on the Deer hunting forums and ask where the big bucks are, Im sure that would go down well. Wait I bet they tell me where to kill those big bucks.

I have 2000 acres in Northern Wisconsin. Thats where the big bucks are. There is a lot of public land as well. I can give you some of the coordinates of the public lands if you like. To kill a big buck, you will need to do your homework and perhaps get a motion camera and some bait and monitor over time. I avoid gun season because of all the morons. In my opinion, bow is the way to go. OMG - I just let the cat out of the bag. People will be flocking to Northern Wisconsin now thanks to me.

Yes.... cause Northern WI is almost like posting Pool 9. Heck even a county is less specific than pool nine. Nice try tho.
Burlap Brothers Guide Service
koonce727
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:00 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:I have 2000 acres in Northern Wisconsin. Thats where the big bucks are. There is a lot of public land as well. I can give you some of the coordinates of the public lands if you like. To kill a big buck, you will need to do your homework and perhaps get a motion camera and some bait and monitor over time. I avoid gun season because of all the morons. In my opinion, bow is the way to go. OMG - I just let the cat out of the bag. People will be flocking to Northern Wisconsin now thanks to me.

I've got coordinates ta the public land on pool 9, oh wait, it's all public land, it's the freakin Mississippi River! Lol. Not even close ta apples ta apples.

BTW, where's this so called land ya got? We own a ton of it up there too. Hence the "ya" ya asked bout. That's how we talk "up there". Ya'd know this if ya spent some time there.
Podcast
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 pm

koonce727 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
koonce727 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
CutEm214 wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

I beg to differ. My answer is very much similar to pointing me to the Upper Mississippi Refuge Website to try and figure out where I can and can't hunt (which is exactly what I was looking for - not a gps location of your favorite spot). I can point you to the public land (Pool 9 is public is it not?) and provide similar maps. The only difference is I am not a **** about it.

Yes.... cause Northern WI is almost like posting Pool 9. Heck even a county is less specific than pool nine. Nice try tho.

I beg to differ. My answer is very much similar to pointing me to the Upper Mississippi Refuge Website to try and figure out where I can and can't hunt (which is exactly what I was looking for - not a gps location of your favorite spot). I can point you to the public land (Pool 9 is public is it not?) and provide similar maps. The only real difference is I am not a **** about it.

I am enjoying this back and forth.
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:09 pm

If all ya were honestly lookin fer was where ya can and can't hunt you'd a gotten a lot further if you'd just a googled a map of pool 9.

I think it was stated earlier in this thread, stupid is as stupid does???
Podcast
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:53 pm

[quote="Podcast"]If all ya were honestly lookin fer was where ya can and can't hunt you'd a gotten a lot further if you'd just a googled a map of pool 9.

I think it was stated earlier in this thread, stupid is as stupid does???[/quote

Listen genius. Not knowing anything about Pool 9, I decided to go onto this website to ask. I was told about the Upper Mississippi refuge website after asking my controversial question of where to hunt or not hunt. Again - notice I did not ask anyone for their secret hunting spots. I had no idea of the limited reading comprehension skills of people like you and the caustic replies I would get for such a simple question asked with the best on intensions.

Again, thanks for the idea on my new signature. It will make for a good story for my friends.

See you on Pool 9 in a few weeks.
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby koonce727 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:30 pm

You won't see me. Your too fresh. Pm when you get stuck, ill pull ya out with a real rig.
Burlap Brothers Guide Service
koonce727
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Lol!! That's what I told him. He ain't gonna see me either! And if he ain't gotten stuck yet he ain't been through chit with that MB a his.
Podcast
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 am

koonce727 wrote:You won't see me. Your too fresh. Pm when you get stuck, ill pull ya out with a real rig.

Will do that - Thanks
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:51 am

Podcast wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:I have 2000 acres in Northern Wisconsin. Thats where the big bucks are. There is a lot of public land as well. I can give you some of the coordinates of the public lands if you like. To kill a big buck, you will need to do your homework and perhaps get a motion camera and some bait and monitor over time. I avoid gun season because of all the morons. In my opinion, bow is the way to go. OMG - I just let the cat out of the bag. People will be flocking to Northern Wisconsin now thanks to me.

I've got coordinates ta the public land on pool 9, oh wait, it's all public land, it's the freakin Mississippi River! Lol. Not even close ta apples ta apples.

BTW, where's this so called land ya got? We own a ton of it up there too. Hence the "ya" ya asked bout. That's how we talk "up there". Ya'd know this if ya spent some time there.

Hey genious. Pool 9 is open to the public hunting just like some of the Public hunting lands up north. Are you a special needs hunter?

I own some land with a couple guys near Mercer. We picked a couple thousand acres up cheap that used to be owned by the lumber company. I also so have a couple lots is Frontier lakes that are just for me. Not good for anything other than hunting deer, bear and partridge. Glad to hear you have some land, it does make hunting more enjoyable.
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:58 am

Podcast wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast wrote:Actually the avoiding pissing people off part wasn't there.

I know what I wrote. It was there. Just admit that telling someone to get run over by a train was probably not the best response to a very simple, straight forward question that anyone who is new to the area would ask. Are we cool? :thumbsup:

If ya had wrote what ya know ya wrote there wouldn't be 6 people thinkin ya wrote somethin else and havin a say in this too. But yes. We are cool.

That only means that 6 people can't read and I can't stop people from thinking or I would. Look at it this way, I have a really cool signature now thanks to you...

Whats with the "ya" thing?

I gotta new sig now too!!

I like where you are going with this, however, it needs to be more concise and accurate...

How about...

"Retards looking for run over new guys with a Train..."

or

"Please join the illiterate duck hunting book club..."

Just a couple thoughts...
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 am

Can't be that^^^. That's not what ya said. What I copy and pasted in my sig is what ya said.
Podcast
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 am

BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast wrote:

Hey genious. Pool 9 is open to the public hunting just like some of the Public hunting lands up north. Are you a special needs hunter?

I own some land with a couple guys near Mercer. We picked a couple thousand acres up cheap that used to be owned by the lumber company. I also so have a couple lots is Frontier lakes that are just for me. Not good for anything other than hunting deer, bear and partridge. Glad to hear you have some land, it does make hunting more enjoyable.

Thank God yer over there. We've got enough morons by us.

I am a special needs hunter. I needs ya ta stay the hell outa my spots which is why me nor anyone here told ya chit bout where ta go and I needs ya ta stop postin stupid chit.
Last edited by Podcast on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Podcast
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:31 am

Podcast wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:
Podcast wrote:

Thank God yet over there. We've got enough morons by us.

I am a special needs hunter. I needs ya ta stay the hell outa my spots which is why me nor anyone here told ya chit bout where ta go and I needs ya ta stop postin stupid chit.

OK - you win. I am coming over to your secret squirrel hunting spot and I am going to run over your decoys with my vastly superior duck hunting boat. I will leave the blind so you won't see me...

We are diverging into insanity. Full speed ahead...I love it.
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:33 am

^^^ lol!!!
Podcast
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Podcast wrote:^^^ lol!!!

At least I got you to laugh. I was wonder how long that would take.
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby guywithhat » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:31 pm

BlackDeath5500 wrote:

I thinks he's laughing at you.. not with you.... :tongue:
Built Not Bought!
guywithhat
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 pm

guywithhat wrote:
BlackDeath5500 wrote:

I thinks he's laughing at you.. not with you.... :tongue:

Either way is fine with me...
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Postby quacknstack6 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Somebody needs to give him a hurt feelings report, GKR do you have one handy? :hammer:
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby guywithhat » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Built Not Bought!
guywithhat
hunter

Postby BlackDeath5500 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 pm

guywithhat wrote:Image

LOL - I like it...
BlackDeath5500
hunter

Mississippi - Pool 9

Postby Podcast » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:52 am

guywithhat wrote:I thinks he's laughing at you.. not with you.... :tongue:

Been laughing at him the whole time.

That particular post was directed mainly at the "vastly superior duck boat" part.
Podcast
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting