LAKE CONROE!!!!NO TEAL?

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, Token, duckbuster06

LAKE CONROE!!!!NO TEAL?

Postby mudbud23lt » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:37 pm

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TEAL ON CONROE GOOD LUCK! SEEN A FEW WOODYS TODAY SCOUTING AND THATS ABOUT IT....WENT FROM CAGLE TO SCOTTS RIDGE RUNNING THE STUMPS AND BACK TO STUBBLEFIELD!!! IT IS LOW LOW LOW!! REALLY HARD TO GET IN AND OUT WITH A LONGTAIL NOT SURE IF A SURFACE DRIVE WOULD DO MUCH BETTER THE CREEKS ARE DRIED UP AND THERE IS JUST A FEW CUTS HERE AND THERE!!!!LOOKS LIKE THE JUNGLES IN LIVINGSTON WOULD BE THE BEST OR ROBS LAKE ON THE RIVER....
mudbud23lt
hunter

Re: LAKE CONROE!!!!NO TEAL?

Postby Rick Hall » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Sounds like shouting bad news on the Internet is the latest thing in trying to discourage competition.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
Rick Hall
hunter

Postby mudbud23lt » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:39 pm

no i wish everyone luck just giving my thoughts on conroe....i hope someone kills them....i just dont feel it is worth the trouble in low waters and hard to get to places i definatly wont be there the jungles are high and birds are there! i spent 3 hrs pushing and pulling a longtail out of mush trying to get to the creek not real fun with a few gators waiting for you to make a mistake if you know what i mean
mudbud23lt
hunter

Postby mudbud23lt » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 am

Hunted conroe monday tuesday and today and saw 1 teal saturday the boys limited out and sunday half limit on three man group! i guess they are blown out for sure now i was suprised to see any killed saturday!

Did anyone hunt conroe! how did yall do
mudbud23lt
hunter

Postby Indiancreekducks87 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:18 am

Try the tx forum
"keep the lord in your heart, and keep your powder dry..." chris knight
Indiancreekducks87
hunter

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting