South America Duck Hunt

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: Token, duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake

South America Duck Hunt

Postby Okeechobee Dan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:35 pm

I am saving for a duck hunt in south America but still have not chosen the exact destination or outfitter. I am looking for simply the best duck hunt. I'm not as concerned with the facilities or the food. I want an exciting hunt with a competent outfitter and a large amount of ducks. I am leaning toward Argentina, but not set in stone. If anyone who has been on a south american duck hunting would let me have their opinion i would appreciate it greatly. No disrespect to anyone but if you have never been i would rather you not add your .02
Okeechobee Dan
hunter

Re: South America Duck Hunt

Postby airborneduckhunter » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 am

Wish I could help, but I have no clue. I do have a piece of advice. Try posting this over in the International forum. You will probably find some better info there. Good luck!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell
airborneduckhunter
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:47 am

Not been to SA, sorry, but have been to Sinaloa Mexico. I would think it would be worth comparing, at least in terms of cost.
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Okeechobee Dan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:09 pm

how was mexico? that is an option as well.
Okeechobee Dan
hunter

Postby The Waterfowler » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:01 am

For what you spend going to Mexico for a three day hunt, a little more will put you in Argentina for a week with a lot more birds, different variety and bigger bags. Answered your post on the Int Forum.
Helping waterfowl make bad decisions since 1961.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Waterfowler
hunter

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting