New to TN

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: Token, duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake

New to TN

Postby Quackaholic63 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 am

Looking to meet some middle-TN duck hunters. Just moved to Nashville from the duck-mecca Cleveland, Ohio (NOT!) and interested in some local info, contacts, seeing if anyone has an open spot in a blind, etc. Have been hunting 30+ years, have a 6-year old black lab -- Cooper -- who is a well trained duck retrieving machine, and more than my fair share of decoys, blinds, robo-ducks, gear, etc. to contribute. And I hate calling, so don't worry about me being the one on the kazoo! I leave that to the pros.

Thanks.

Mark
Quackaholic63
hunter

Re: New to TN

Postby jordanb1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Man I'm in the samecboat your in. I just moved to the Nashville/Lebanon area. I'm 26 grew up duck hunting NE Arkansas, where I still hunt, but am looking for something local due to the long drive. I have a English female that is more than started, she's quite a retriever. I have tons of equipment, I'm a pretty good caller (if asked to be) I have a boat but it's not ready this season. I have access to another boat 1648 with a 25 Johnson. I'm half owner in the boat. My boat is a 2072 with a 115 merc just needs a little tlc I'm in the middle of a complete overhaul. Motor is strong running, new floor, new trailer, need to reienforce the transom (looking for 5/8" plate aluminum about 3'x6' or 7' and also some pieces of alum angle and or tubing) and som work on the controls.

Anyways I'm more than experienced, extremely safe, fun loving good ole boy that know what's it's all about, that is the thrill of the hunt with salt of the earth people. I would love to enjoy a hunt with you and yours. And I would in turn love to take you on a flooded timber hunt in NEA. Let me know if your interested. I nothing else I would love. To just talk ducks.
God bless
thanks so much,
Jordan
jordanb1
hunter

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting