What spot to go

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake, Token

spot one or spot two

Poll ended at Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:54 pm

spot 1
No votes
spot 2
100%

Total votes : 8

What spot to go

Postby nbduckhunter » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:53 pm

well i was out on the marsh tonight and found two great hunting spot but just cant decide witch one to go to opening morning.

The first spot is on the main river of the marsh at the very end of a inlet that comes to a peak and there a one or two 10x10 holes beside where i would put my blind, also there are 3 others makers[hunters] withing 150 yards. the only thing i dont like about that spot is that mayber the ducks will be scared to come land seing how theres other hunters close buy

The secong spot is on the same river but you have to troll in threw thick weed of the main river into a litle inlet that has probly 4 holes serounding me probly each around 30x40 feet.The only reason i think this spot may be better is that the duck will probly be scared to land out on the main river but will probly come rite into these litle holes and the closet hunter will be about 300 yards away
nbduckhunter
hunter

Postby Ducksbeus » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:47 pm

The spot that is furthest from the 4 jerkoffs with the stupid dog, a mojo, and a case of steel :yes: :yes: :yes:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby jumpshooter » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:07 pm

yup do what you can to avoid other people
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
jumpshooter
hunter

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting