Mid-tenn newbie with NEA hunts to swap

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, Token, duckbuster06

Mid-tenn newbie with NEA hunts to swap

Postby jordanb1 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Hi, I'm jordan. I just moved to the Nashville/Lebanon area. I'm 26 grew up duck hunting NE Arkansas, where I still hunt, but am looking for something local due to the long drive. I have a English female that is more than started, she's quite a retriever. I have tons of equipment, I'm a pretty good caller (if asked to be) I have a boat but it's not ready this season. I have access to another boat 1648 with a 25 Johnson. That I'm half owner in. My boat is a 2072 with a 115 merc just needs a little tlc I'm in the middle of a complete overhaul. Motor is strong running, new floor, new trailer, need to reienforce the transom (looking for 5/8" plate aluminum about 3'x6' or 7' and also some pieces of alum angle and or tubing) and some work on the controls.

Anyways I'm more than experienced, extremely safe, fun loving good ole boy that know what's it's all about. That is the thrill of the hunt with salt of the earth people. I would love to enjoy a hunt with you and yours. And I would in turn love to take you on a flooded timber hunt in NEA. Let me know if your interested. I nothing else I would love to just talk ducks.
God bless
thanks so much,
Jordan
jordanb1
hunter

Re: Mid-tenn newbie with NEA hunts to swap

Postby greenhed76 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:10 pm

I am from Mt. Juliet and could hook you up with some duck hunters. I have hunt alot in NEA and know that is great place for waterfowl. My family lives and has land on Old Hickory Lake. I know how it is to move where your at not have a place to hunt. Let me know if you want some more info.
greenhed76
hunter

Re: Mid-tenn newbie with NEA hunts to swap

Postby jordanb1 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Yeah bro pm me I'm ready to hook up. Looking forward to it.
thanks so much,
Jordan
jordanb1
hunter

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting