Teal Hunting

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: Token, duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake

Teal Hunting

Postby WigeonWhisper » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:31 pm

What states have a early teal season, or a large teal population in the NorthWestern region.
WigeonWhisper
Newb
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 pm


Re: Teal Hunting

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:53 am

WigeonWhisper wrote:What states have a early teal season?


Texas Does :biggrin:
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
User avatar
The Duck Hammer
hunter
 
Posts: 3706
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 am
Location: NW Arkansas

Re: Teal Hunting

Postby Duck Collector » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
WigeonWhisper wrote:What states have a early teal season?


Texas Does :biggrin:

Hell ya! :beer:
Slaughtered them this year
1860 Go Devil boat draging a 35GDSD
Hooked on Quack
User avatar
Duck Collector
hunter
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm
Location: H Town

Re: Teal Hunting

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Duck Collector wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
WigeonWhisper wrote:What states have a early teal season?


Texas Does :biggrin:

Hell ya! :beer:
Slaughtered them this year


Best teal season I have had.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
User avatar
The Duck Hammer
hunter
 
Posts: 3706
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 am
Location: NW Arkansas

Re: Teal Hunting

Postby Duck Collector » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

8 man limit 3 weeks in a row
1860 Go Devil boat draging a 35GDSD
Hooked on Quack
User avatar
Duck Collector
hunter
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm
Location: H Town

Re: Teal Hunting

Postby Indiancreekducks87 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:37 am

Duck Collector wrote:8 man limit 3 weeks in a row


I second that... 5 hunts with full straps each time... 3 of em bein 8 man limits
"keep the lord in your heart, and keep your powder dry..." chris knight
User avatar
Indiancreekducks87
hunter
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 am
Location: Farmersville, Tx


Return to Puddler Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: shademtn and 4 guests