Place to hunt Saturday!

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: Token, duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake

Place to hunt Saturday!

Postby MallardDrakes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:42 am

I had a hole lined up for the weekend and it seems to have fallen through. If anyone knows of a place to hunt Saturday morning for two people, please let me know! Both are safe, ethical hunters that will pay our way. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
MallardDrakes
hunter

Re: Place to hunt Saturday!

Postby damarshall7 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:50 am

You are an idiot. You didnt list a state or location you want to hunt, and you just expect people to just give up there hole or spot and let you hunt it.

Are you from North Carolina?
damarshall7
hunter

Postby BKScripto » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 am

Hey hey! I'm from NC and I know better than that! :)
BKScripto
hunter

Postby MallardDrakes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 am

damarshall7 wrote:You are an idiot. You didnt list a state or location you want to hunt, and you just expect people to just give up there hole or spot and let you hunt it.

Are you from North Carolina?

So I forgot to put the state? Instead of being a complete ****, just ask "What State"? I'm in Katy, TX. My mind was scrambling trying to find a hole to hunt and didn't realize I forgot to put the location. I guess in all your years of gracing this planet, with what seems to be your degrading presence, you've never made a mistake?
MallardDrakes
hunter

Postby 1Luckytiger » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 am

Sent you a p.m. :thumbsup:
1Luckytiger
hunter

Postby MallardDrakes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:32 am

1Luckytiger wrote:Sent you a p.m. :thumbsup:

Tried sending you a PM but it is stuck in the outbox and wont go through for some reason...
MallardDrakes
hunter

Postby damarshall7 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:38 am

So I forgot to put the state? Instead of being a complete ****, just ask "What State"? I'm in Katy, TX. My mind was scrambling trying to find a hole to hunt and didn't realize I forgot to put the location. I guess in all your years of gracing this planet, with what seems to be your degrading presence, you've never made a mistake?

Do you know what cyberscouting is? Im sure people would be much more receptive to helping you if you actually participated in the forum, rather than jumping on here and asking somebody to set you up with a hunt. Why dont you do like everybody else and get your lazy ass out there and scout and find your own spot. Also there are forums set up for each specific state, yet your stupid ass posts this in the Puddler Duck forum.

should i continue to list the reasons the people on this forum hate people like you?
damarshall7
hunter

Postby MallardDrakes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:59 am

You dont know me, and that shows with the "get off your lazy ass" comment you had. Not that an butt like yourself deserves an explanation, but I am new to duck hunting in Texas, having recently moved here. I am also new to this forum, and havent had the time to fully explore it yet via Tapatalk as I work in the oilfield and am busy while at work, and have a family to spend time with in the evenings. Rather than helping someone out, and pointing them in the right direction, you call them names and put them down?? What a winner you are!!!! It is people like YOU, sir, that give hunters a bad name. I didnt think that was cyberscouting, rather reaching out to "fellow" hunters to see if someone would show me the ropes, so to speak, in Texas. I bet you have never had ANYONE show you a spot either, huh??? With the attitude and personality you seem to have, I wouldnt be surprised if that wasnt the truth. :no:
MallardDrakes
hunter

Postby damarshall7 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:50 pm

bet you have never had ANYONE show you a spot either, huh???

nope, because I do the work myself. You came on a internet message board and asked for somebody to show you a spot to hunt. That is the definition of cyberscouting. I couldnt give two shits less that you have work and a family, because we all do, yet somehow we still find a way to find places to hunt. Want me to point you in the right direction? Look on google maps and find bodies of water, then drive out to those bodies of water and look for ducks. Then go out there with your gun and shoot the ducks.

can you explain to me why some random person from the internet would want to take you to the spot that they have worked hard to scout, only to have you come in and skybust and then be back in that same spot when they come out the next time?

you are the definition of a cyberscouter, and it is people like you that make the sport suck because you dont put in the work required to find a good spot on their own. I bet if you had a boat you would just follow the other boats to their spot and set up 100 yards away.

If you wanted a real response, put it in the Texas forum, not the Puddle Duck forum. GTFO
damarshall7
hunter

Postby 1Luckytiger » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:10 pm

I have gone several times with Brian Fischer(Drake Plantation) in Winnie, Tx. He is reasonable...$165 and we usually kill both ducks and geese. He has a website. :thumbsup:
1Luckytiger
hunter

Postby MallardDrakes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 pm

1Luckytiger wrote:I have gone several times with Brian Fischer(Drake Plantation) in Winnie, Tx. He is reasonable...$165 and we usually kill both ducks and geese. He has a website. :thumbsup:

Thank you sir!! I will get in touch with him!
MallardDrakes
hunter

Postby 1Luckytiger » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:18 pm

If you need another gun...i can go. I'm out here on work...solo...He was going to try and work me in with another group but it hasn't worked out. He's a very honest guy...once when he knew birds were scarce he only charged 1/2 price and told us up front "they ain't here" guys!
1Luckytiger
hunter

Postby damarshall7 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Nothing like paying half price for a guide who doesnt know where the birds are. Sounds like a deal! Save money on shells too since you wont get to shoot at the birds he cant find.
damarshall7
hunter

Postby 1Luckytiger » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Dumbarse..they have wings ya' know..and have been known to move with fronts, not move on down, too much water,etc.----but then again I may be going a little too deep here as it seems you may not have the "Cranial capacity" to comprehend these conditions..now Scat!! :lol:
1Luckytiger
hunter

Postby hankyorke » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:00 pm

damarshall7 wrote:you are the definition of a cyberscouter, and it is people like you that make the sport suck because you dont put in the work required to find a good spot on their own. I bet if you had a boat you would just follow the other boats to their spot and set up 100 yards away.

:bow: :clapping: :bow: :clapping:
hankyorke
hunter

Postby MallardDrakes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:31 pm

damarshall7 wrote:Thanks Willie, i just get tired of people banging on new hunters. There is no other way to learn how other than to go out and try. I have been to NCWRC meetings about duck hunting, DU events, and have tried to learn as much as I can. I am a new hunter and I go out every week and put my time and work in, yet it still seems like as a new hunter i get looked down upon. I dont have family or friends that duck hunt, so i dont have people to "pass the sport down" to me. I have met more helpful nicer people with better information and tips at the boat ramps than I have met on this site. I understand cyberscouting and the disdain for it, but that is no reason to discourage new hunters and try to pass bad information and trick new hunters. That is just as bad as the new hunter that skybusts your public honey hole. Get off the high horse and either accept the new hunters or f*** off.

What a way to continue the tradition about helpful people on this site. I wasnt asking for a specific spot, and may have worded the original post wrong. I apologize for infringing on YOUR forum of Puddler Ducks. Instead of blasting new members, and calling them idiots and cyber scouters, point them to the state chat. I was not asking for a specific spot, rather a guide that had room for two, thats it. Should have worded that differently and given the state I was in. I beg your forgiveness, i didnt think there was a perfect human being on this planet, but i am glad I now know where to find you. As far as your comments about me returning to a spot or following another boat....that crap doesnt happen with me....no matter what you think. You can say what you want, but you took a wrongly worded thread and labeled me as all kinds of things without knowing me. I know what i stand for and how i hunt, and it is not as you have stated. You can stop replying to this post at anytime and go grace someone else with your presence.
MallardDrakes
hunter

Postby lou_01 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Cyberscouting seems to be a hot topic on this forum and probably always will be, but to me the guys post didnt come across as that. I could be wrong, but the way i took it is he was looking for someone to take him even offered to pay, i guess its up to the host to decide whether or not to take someone on a public spot that they had scouted and found birds.
lou_01
hunter

Postby MallardDrakes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:19 pm

lou_01 wrote:Cyberscouting seems to be a hot topic on this forum and probably always will be, but to me the guys post didnt come across as that. I could be wrong, but the way i took it is he was looking for someone to take him even offered to pay, i guess its up to the host to decide whether or not to take someone on a public spot that they had scouted and found birds.

THANK YOU! I understand how cyber scouting is, and would never do that. I also wouldn't name a particular hole in which the birds were flying so that it wouldn't have 200 guys there the next day, even if it was public land...I also wouldn't set up within the same vicinity as another spread. I was strictly asking to tag along, and PAY whatever was necessary. I have found a lease to join next season but would like to have hunted the last two weekends.
MallardDrakes
hunter

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting