Duck Hunting Forum banner

2013-2014 Season

7K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  jack lowe 
#1 ·
Here's a few duck pics from this season

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Only four today but they worked in beautiful , I sat one of two pairs down first , then lost the second pair in the trees , gone ,
My buddy was coming unhitched as the two swam around in the decoys for what seemed to be
forever.
Then I caught the lost pair on the corner and hit them with a lonesome hen and they sat down with the others.
We came up and shot all four.
The drake in the second pair was packing bling , I ask my buddy was he worth the wait ?
He looked at me and just smiled.
Only four but a great time.

Attachments

#14 ·
5 mallards and young bull sprig that was on a suicide mission he locked in on me from as high as I could see him and wing tip to wing tip straight down one hard circle , feet down and 4' off the water.

Attachments

#16 ·
Legband#1 said:
5 mallards and young bull sprig that was on a suicide mission he locked in on me from as high as I could see him and wing tip to wing tip straight down one hard circle , feet down and 4' off the water.
Does it get any better then that...?

:thumbsup:

#17 ·
Looks great! Can you teach me your ways?! :)
My son and I started in 2012 and learned a lot, but have not had such good success as yous.
We are up in Washington but only shoot swamps and marshes as we dont have a boat or dog yet.
But we enjoy our time together.
Congrats on your season so far!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.