tell me whatcha think!

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: Token, duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake

tell me whatcha think!

Postby Lights-Out » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:40 pm

this is mine and my buddies video from last year, the video quality is bad becasue we only used go-gros, i will say this objects look farther than they really are, we didnt sky bust(too much) but please just let me know what you think, its better to watch when you DONT full screen it! and next year we will have the proper equipment, this is our slideshow and videos from 2013!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJEF2MOPJr4
Lights-Out
hunter

Re: tell me whatcha think!

Postby Jimmy82 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:43 pm

I like it. I like that you guys put in the effort for an intro and credits. Also liked the inset of some stills of the aftermath. The only critique besides what you already addressed with the equipment, would be the blending of the music. You could have it trail off in volume and have the next song lead in, instead of abrupt cut off and starting. But you get a :thumbsup: IMO.
Jimmy82
hunter

Postby Lights-Out » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:28 am

thanks man, like i said we are new to this but i aprreciate it! the movie maker we have is just the windows one so its not the greatest but were ttrying! ill try figuring it out!
Lights-Out
hunter

Postby creole » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Can't watch it says it's been blocked

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
creole
hunter

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting