I need Help!!!

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake, Token

I need Help!!!

Postby Nelliboy2 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:46 am

I'm in a contest for one of my classes at college that required me to upload a video on youtube. Our grade for the assignment is based on the number of views I receive. Please take a minute and watch it, it's quite comical!

P.S. When they start yelling at me, I thought the geese were coming from shore, not towards it! lol

Link: http://youtu.be/1uuM7j8v3EI

Thanks
NB2
If money talks; then I got a lot to say i'm on the grind trying to make a hundred thousand dollars a day! We play with big cash and we blowin money fast. I need a G for every light bulb on the Vegas strip!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Re: I need Help!!!

Postby garlicsalt » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 am

C-
garlicsalt
hunter

Postby Nelliboy2 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:08 am

well it was filmed 6 years ago! lol

Thanks for watching!
If money talks; then I got a lot to say i'm on the grind trying to make a hundred thousand dollars a day! We play with big cash and we blowin money fast. I need a G for every light bulb on the Vegas strip!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby blackrock » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:31 pm

Looks like a great time and a good spot! I thought the filming was pretty good, I could actually see the birds, unlike a lot of these Gopro videos.....
blackrock
hunter

Postby KRB » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Like to see the kid's get out there. :thumbsup:
KRB
hunter

Postby Nelliboy2 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Thanks guys!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby On the X » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 pm

I liked it so much I watched it twice. What I liked about it was , it was a real hunt played out by real hunters and they were shooting ducks in the decoys. The calling was good also. Good job.
On the X
hunter

Postby Nelliboy2 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:38 pm

On the X wrote:I liked it so much I watched it twice. What I liked about it was , it was a real hunt played out by real hunters and they were shooting ducks in the decoys. The calling was good also. Good job.

I appreciate the kind words man!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby Nelliboy2 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:47 am

Bump! Thanks for the help guys!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby mudpack » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 pm

I gave you a view.

I noticed that somebody...at about 2:01...really missed in the worst way. It was hilarious.
They do get excited, those boys, don't they?
...but, the enthusiasm more than made up for the bad calling. :lol3: :thumbsup:
mudpack
hunter

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting