Looking for info about NE AR and SE MO

Duck Hunting for puddlers like Mallards, Sprig (Pintails), Black ducks, Widgeons, Woodducks, Teal, and other ducks.

Moderators: Token, duckbuster06, The Cat Island Drake

Looking for info about NE AR and SE MO

Postby bushhog » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:44 am

Everyday hunter looking for duck lease for single man for 2004-2005 season, would like proof of duck harvest from the last 5 years. I'm not looking to give away good money for a below average spot. I'll pay a reasonable price, but need to know about access to and from the spot. Needs to be within an hour and a half of Paducah, KY. I want to hunt with serious hunters. I've been dissatisfied with hunting in Southern IL. If someone could at least point me in the direction of a hunting club, or a person to talk to I'd appreciate the help. I'd prefer to hunt in a flooded field, but it must be a proven spot.

If someone would like to speak with me about this you can call (270) 898-0842, and leave a message, I will return the call. I will also try to reply to any responses or e-mails, but it may take a while, I'm a duck hunter not a computer expert.
bushhog
Newb

Postby Mallyard » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:08 pm

Wish I could :help: ... Sorry...

Mallyard
Aim for their lips...
Mallyard
Forum & State Moderator

Postby talltimber » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:03 pm

I might have something in the works you might be interested in. This will be first year managed areas however. Holler. SEMO area
talltimber
hunter

Postby Berger Farms » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:33 pm

Have you found a lease yet? If not, email me at sbdoyle73@yahoo.com
I am located at Weiner, AR next to Claypool Reservoir and Bayou Deview WMA. I have unguided day hunts in flooded rice fields at very reasonable prices. I have leased all seasonal pits for the year though. Brad.
Berger Farms
hunter

Return to Puddler Duck Hunting