MY HUNTING BUDDY

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

MY HUNTING BUDDY

Postby sonny25 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:20 pm

MY HUNTING BUDDY IS ONE OF THOES GUYS THAT THAT THINKS HE CAN CALL A DUCK BUT WHEN HE CALLS HE SOUNDS MORE LIKE A HURT DOG I GOT HIM DUCK CALLING 101 THAT DID NOT HELP MORE CD'S AND DVD'S BUT THAT DID NOT WORK AND HE HAS NOT GOT THE HINT I HAVE KILLED DUCKS WITHOUT HIM THERE . I AM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A REAL GOOD DUCK CALLER BUT AT LEAST I CAN GET SOME TO COME IN . CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO ABOUT HIM THANKS
sonny25
hunter

Postby athomeruddy » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:45 pm

Record him...its amazing when someone hears themselves non-directly. ever notice your voice sounds different than you hear it? Tell him he sucks and to shutup, thats what i do to robberelite9 :umm: :laughing: :laughing:
athomeruddy
hunter

Postby chrispbrown27 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:16 am

Do I hunt with you??? LOL
Seriously, if he's a good buddy be careful or you might lose him.
Chris
chrispbrown27
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:23 am

i wouldn't be an *** about it unless you have that kind of relationship. i know i could tell my buddy things pretty bluntly without him getting offended at all. some folks aren't like that. but you gotta tell him to know his role, and it apparently ISN'T calling ducks.
Talk 'em into givin' up!

It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby Smackaduck » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:58 pm

Hunt a place where you can split up. Tell him you think youll do better if yall split up a little. Maybe when you come back with bills and he doesnt he will ask why. :laughing:
Smackaduck
Super Moderator

Postby Gooseboy » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:52 pm

One day come up and be like man i just learned a new way to do a chuckle, or hail call or whatever and show it to him. And keep trying to teach him nicely. But dont baby him.
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum