Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.
Moderators: stumpjumper, callinfowl, Mallyard, okiequacker
I have several wood ducks on my property. I need to get a good wood duck call. Who makes a good one and where can I find it?
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:37 pm
- Location: Midlothian, TX
You have a lot of options. I have the H.S 6-in-1 (or is it primos?) I like it because I can do a variety of calls like pintail and such. Well, that is...I have the ability to do those calls. Still working out the kinks.
- Posts: 2681
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:08 pm
- Location: Minnesota
Yeah i have one of those calls too. It's really nice because they are really easy to use....Took me like an hour to figure out all of the different types of calls with it.
- State Moderator
- Posts: 2096
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:45 am
- Location: Sandpoint, Idaho
Hey Casey sounds like ur proud of that coot!!!!!!!! :laughing: :salude:
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:19 pm
- Location: Up here on the Red River
Kidding aside.....I've called a many WD in just with my voice.
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
- Posts: 2601
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:25 pm
- Location: LaSalle, Illinois
Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests