Calls on clearance!!!

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

Calls on clearance!!!

Postby duckdog » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:29 pm

Hey evryone, hope this is'nt classified as spam. But Wal-Mart has there duck, and goose calls clearanced in our area. There all between 5 and 7 dollars. There is alot of Buck Gardner, Duck Commander, Primos, and Quack Head calls. When there this cheap you can't pass it up. When I showed up these were gone, and I don't think I would have bought one, but they had Mojo mallards, and mallard machines for 25 bucks. Get while there hot
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Postby jjohnson_714 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:17 am

yeah we bought up a mallard machine.... a few lucky ducks to sell.... some goose dekes.... and a goozilla.... cant beat clearance.... :thumbsup:
jjohnson_714
State Moderator

Postby EXTREMA » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:46 pm

the walmart by me has only lohman crap calls. the buck gardeners are pretty good. the old raspy duck commander is okay.
I love the fog and rain!
EXTREMA
hunter

Postby athomeruddy » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:36 pm

no its not spam and we appreciate the info. Our wally worlds in washington sell out in november so we get screwed. sounds like a deal on the mallard machine, if only they were legal here i would have you pick me up one :salude:
athomeruddy
hunter

Postby duckdog » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:46 pm

Oh man I did'nt think calls could get cheaper, but they did. Stopped ther today got 5 duck calls ( Primos-Yo Sista $4.50, Primos Feeding Mallard $3.00, Primos single reed/pintail call $3.00, Quacker Stacker- Quack Head $4.00, and a Duck Commander- Classic Commander $3.50). Also 2 duck hunting DVD's $2.00 a piece, and one dozen mushroom decoy weights for $1.00!

My wife is starting to lose her humor in all these calls I am bringing home, I let the kid's toot on some of them, and for some reason she does'nt see the fun in this. What a fun hater :laughing:
Any day in the outdoor's is better than at work
duckdog
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum