Central Alabama Calling Classic

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

Central Alabama Calling Classic

Postby Toowitt » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:54 pm

(Directions to the store will be posted in a few days)
Montgomery, Alabama

Date: February 11, 2006 (Saturday)

We hope to make this an annual event. The CACC will be a calling contest unlike any other. It will consist of five Senior (18 and Older) events and four Junior (17 and Under) including a 1) One Man Meat Calling Duck, 2) Two Man Meat Calling Duck, 3) Goose Calling 4) Turkey Calling, and 5) Owl Calling

I just wanted you guys to know some of the prizes contestants will be competing for and some of our sponsors for the 2006 Central Alabama Calling Classic.

Duck and Goose Calls from;
Gaston Custom Calls, Echo, RNT, Buck Garder, Eli Haydel, and Sean Mann.

Youth Model 870 20 gauge NWTF gun
Boxes of Tangle Free line
Rivers West Clothing
12 subscriptions to Wildfowl Magazine
Boxes of Heavy Shot
PatternMaster Choke Tubes
Hardcore Decoys
Real Geese Decoys
Robo Duck Decoys
Final Approach Gun Cases, layout blinds and floating lanyards.

Turkey Stuff Calls and Etc. from;
Knight and Hale
Primo's
Quaker Boy
H.S. Strut
Lohman
MADD Calls

Buckmaster's has also donated knives and CD's.

Food and Coca Cola (Sponsor) beverages will be available along with live music through out the day. With prizes like these I know you boys and girls will bring your A game to the stage. I hope to see you all there Sat. Feb. 11th, first Junior (17 and Under) one man duck starts at 10:00 am. Get there early and sign in.

Boats dealers and ATV dealers will be there showing off there new products. There will be kid trivia about hunting and bag limits through out the day and each winner will receive a gift bag filled with Calls, Lanyards, Candy, Stickers, etc.

Any questions about the event or if you want to volunteer to help please feel free to contact me at mullikin71@msn.com.
Toowitt
Newb

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum