Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.
Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, Mallyard, stumpjumper
Ok fellas, I have been looking at buying a lathe now for some time, i think it would be fun to make your own calls. Check the link below, you can make a great duck call for free! yes, free!
I think this might sound better than any foiles...
- Posts: 2027
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:02 am
- Location: Kennewick, WA
Next time i get a straw, ill have to remeber that... did you try it?
- Posts: 873
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:25 pm
- Location: Texas
Jezz...Why don't you just use a piece of grass. :laughing:
- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Mitchell/Aberdeen, SD
I've heard people in other hunting groups that could have benefitted with a straw call like that! At least they would have been quieter! :laughing:
- Posts: 1708
- Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:22 pm
- Location: Arkansas River Valley
I wonder if you could make a goose call the same way. Some guys @ Pymatuning could drastically improve their calling w/ something like this. The benefits of this are priceless.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:18 am
- Location: Mercer/Lawrence Co's. W. Pa
Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests