Straight Meat Mallard is great

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard, okiequacker

Straight Meat Mallard is great

Postby LUV2DUChunt » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:42 pm

I just bought the foiles straight meat mallard and is the easiest call that i have ever blown, I went to cabelas and blew all calls echo,RNT,primos acrylic. Everyone that I have let blow it says the same thing. I actually went down to get the foiles timber rattler but they were sold out, so i tried the striaght meat and it was great instant sale. I would definately recommend it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smile:
Jason

Get out and Hunt!!! Then youll understand what an addiction is. We all know about it but can't explain it.
LUV2DUChunt
hunter

Postby buster_22 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:24 pm

Hey i had a bad experience with that call, I went to Cabelas and the call kept sticking. I hope you didn't get that one. Anyways is the feed call easy to do, what about the hail call, does it get pretty loud? Would you call yourself an advanced caller? I'm just starting off would you still recomend it to me? :thumbsup:
buster_22
Pro Hunter

Postby Tmoney » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:16 pm

I also have the SMM- real easy to blow
the calls that are in stores get screwed with all the time

order one directly from foiles- and it will come freshly tuned.
or get one form a store and send it in to get tuned.

its better to get the SMM over the rattler- cuz you can get soft with the SMM, and the loud hail rings like no other.

good choice
Tmoney
hunter

Postby LUV2DUChunt » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:42 pm

yeah i would reccommend it, I wouldn't say that I am advanced but I can blow pretty well I started calling with my dad about 10 years ago. If I would have had this call, I believe that I would have been this good a years ago. It is the easiest call to produce the feed chuckle as well as soft quacks. I would definately reccommend it. :thumbsup:
Jason

Get out and Hunt!!! Then youll understand what an addiction is. We all know about it but can't explain it.
LUV2DUChunt
hunter

Postby buster_22 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:41 pm

what about the rolling feed call, as oppose to the single cut feed call? Is that also pretty easy to do? :getdown: :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:
buster_22
Pro Hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum