Echo Collection Pics

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

Echo Collection Pics

Postby Dbishop311 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 pm

Heres my Echo collection. If anyone else has any post em up!
No contest ring. No gimmicks. No compromising. It’s just pure, raw, balls-to-the-wall, don’t tell your mother, most powerful, non-nuclear duck calling machine on the planet.This call may not be for everyone. But if you can drive it, Game over......
Dbishop311
hunter

Re: Echo Collection Pics

Postby B.Hud » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:17 pm

What is the call that is second to the right on the bottom row? Impressive collection
Shouldbeaguide wrote: We rolled donuts all weekend on green tops and specks. Make sure your facts are strait
B.Hud
hunter

Postby stevezim » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Very nice collection!! Love those old echos. Are any of them Jax calls? Looks like someone spent some money on the 2012 collectors calls to get 3 of them. :wink:
stevezim
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Bhud if your talking about the black one its a XLT competition meat. The top left 4 are all Jax., its a disease dont ever start collecting :fingerhead:
No contest ring. No gimmicks. No compromising. It’s just pure, raw, balls-to-the-wall, don’t tell your mother, most powerful, non-nuclear duck calling machine on the planet.This call may not be for everyone. But if you can drive it, Game over......
Dbishop311
hunter

Postby chillout » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Are the three on the bottom right three of the the 2012 one of a kinds?
chillout
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Sure are. I know some other people have got Echos. Lets see em
Dbishop311
hunter

Postby B.Hud » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:07 pm

I meant the swirl one on the bottom row
Shouldbeaguide wrote: We rolled donuts all weekend on green tops and specks. Make sure your facts are strait
B.Hud
hunter

Postby stevezim » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Dbishop311 wrote:The top left 4 are all Jax., its a disease dont ever start collecting :fingerhead:

Would love to find a Jax call to buy, but it is hard to do with you hoarding them. :lol3: C'mon share the wealth. My favorite is the short fat one 2nd one from the left. Very nice :thumbsup:
stevezim
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:38 am

Bhud that is a camo swirl timber. Cant really see it, green,white,brown,swirl barrel with a green insert. Steve they are out there but very pricey. I had to pull some strings to get that one. Deff one of my favorites. The first one is a 1975 the first year Rick made calls, also paid a pretty penny for it. Ive only seen one other one like it. Call me crazy but I look at them as an investment but dont plan on selling in near future.
Dbishop311
hunter

Postby FattyGreen » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Man I know how much you paid for about 5 of those calls! Didn't even bother trying for any of those collector's one's from this year way overpriced! Sorry no pics of mine not into more people starting, and threads like these usually start it. I have got a jax I will sell but it will cost whoever wants it 500. Considering how much everyone is willing to pay for calls no where near as rare I think it's more than fair :yes:
FattyGreen
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Im not a low baller. If I want a call i pay top dollar. To me these threads help keep the low ballers away, more for me! Come on big boy put your money where your mouwf is :biggrin: and show them off. I would like to see your "unique" call and you might just get want you think its worth. To some their calls are priceless. Its all in the eye of the beholder. :thumbsup:
Dbishop311
hunter

Postby FattyGreen » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:37 pm

You proved my point exactly though, the prices are getting out of hand for the casual collectors. Not everyone can pay the ridiculous numbers and it seems just recently this has started going on. I have been collecting for a long time and plan to into the future but unfortunately things have gotten out of hand and I will not be part of supporting the silliness that is going on by posting pics of my calls.
FattyGreen
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:37 pm

I do understand where your comming from. Call prices fluctuate, it depends on a lot of factors. As long as people keep paying high dollar thats what most people will ask. These internet forums have a big influence on collector call prices. If these forums werent here 80-90% of the people wouldnt know what they are worth to some. All in all i respect your decision. I enjoy seeing other guys calls as they do seeing others.
Dbishop311
hunter

Postby Anthonyl » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Nice collection!

I just ordered my first Echo today - Cocobolo Double Reed Timber. Really looking forward to getting it.
Anthonyl
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 pm

I have a Cocobolo Timber on the Number 1 loop on my lanyard. My go to call. But its a single reed.
Dbishop311
hunter

Postby B.Hud » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 pm

how do you hear about these 1 of a kind calls? is there only one time a year they make them?
B.Hud
hunter

Postby stevezim » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:11 am

B.Hud wrote:how do you hear about these 1 of a kind calls? is there only one time a year they make them?

Echo Facebook page. They also sold them through eBay.
stevezim
hunter

Postby B.Hud » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:37 pm

stevezim wrote:
B.Hud wrote:how do you hear about these 1 of a kind calls? is there only one time a year they make them?

Echo Facebook page. They also sold them through eBay.

i gotcha. what price range do they typically go for?
B.Hud
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Ill just say they werent cheap :no: But they are signed by Rick and have "2012 Echo Collectors Edition, 1of1" on the inserts.
Dbishop311
hunter

Postby Cantrell » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Very Nice Echo Collection :thumbsup:
Cantrell
hunter

Postby Cantrell » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Dbishop311 wrote:Heres my Echo collection. If anyone else has any post em up!

Cantrell
hunter

Postby stevezim » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 am

Cantrell wrote:
Dbishop311 wrote:Heres my Echo collection. If anyone else has any post em up!

Cmon Cantrell...post up the whole collection. Love that laminated brickwork barrel! :thumbsup:
stevezim
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 am

Looks good Cantrell.Yea he does have a tub full. Ive got some blanks at Ricks now, that are going to be one of a kind. But heres a few more I added.
Dbishop311
hunter

Postby bamagrad1992 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:26 pm

here is a couple of mine. they are cool little calls...(you have to scroll the top pic)

b
Attachments
echo2.JPG
echo2.JPG (53.36 KiB) Viewed 5012 times
echo.JPG
echo.JPG (19.61 KiB) Viewed 5010 times
Git em in the deeks, keep em in the deeks...
bamagrad1992
hunter

Postby Dbishop311 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:34 pm

So thats where two other collector series went :thumbsup:
Dbishop311
hunter

Next

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum