Duck Hunting Forum banner

RNT Collections

164K views 1K replies 120 participants last post by  hwilliams11 
#1 ·
Let's see some...particularly Short Barrels and Cutters.

#5 ·
Nice John Stephens Signature Daisy Cutter, sure wish I could find/afford one!!!
Nice collection. :thumbsup:

#10 ·
Amazing collection ByersFarm! :thumbsup: You have a bunch of great customs as well as some hard to find collectible calls. What are the flourescent green daisy cutters with the dark green? Never seen anything that looks like those before. Is the 2nd call in the front row of the short barrel picture with the old Rich-n-Tone sticker a hand turned short barrel from Butch? Also, love that stickered hedge short barrel. Been trying to find one of those for a while. Heck those lanyard calls alone would be a great collection for most people.

#11 ·
Thanks. The green daisy cutters have been painted black on the inside to give them that look. I bought one when they came out and didn't care for the color. So I painted one and really liked it. The second call from the left is an african blackwood short barrel. I've got some striped ebony, wenge, spalted maple burl, and redwood burl in the shop now.

#13 ·
ByersFarm said:
Thanks. The green daisy cutters have been painted black on the inside to give them that look. I bought one when they came out and didn't care for the color. So I painted one and really liked it. The second call from the left is an african blackwood short barrel. I've got some striped ebony, wenge, spalted maple burl, and redwood burl in the shop now.
Post em up when you get them back. I just got three customs back and love em. Koa, Malaysian Blackwood, and Spalted Yellow Birch Burl. They sound great too.

#19 ·
Im an Echo man but heres a few.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.