The Duck Hammer wrote: catdiesel15 wrote:
I think all of you recent posters know exactly where this story just came from
--> And know who the seller is
Truth, and its funny how the seller said he wasn't going to screw anyone.
So quick summary,
1) eBay Seller #1 posts up this call, and was deceiving... no doubt there
2) Buyer #1 gets call from Seller #1.
3) Buyer #1 tosses out a shiny lure baited with rareness due to no date staped on insert claiming value similiar to a misprint on a baseball card
4) Buyer #2 hammers the bait, fish on
5) Buyer #2 is now Seller #2 on eBay. He's noted very clearly it's not
an OSDC. He's retained the same bait presented to him by Seller #1.
Hope that clears up some of y'alls corn'fusion