Main Street Routine help

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

Main Street Routine help

Postby jrode237 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:01 am

Wondering if the experienced comp guys can give me any pointers.......good (if there is any, LOL) bad, needs work? I realize all of it needs work, just any specifics. Bunch of squawks and squeals in there with too many breaths I am sure as well. It is an MVP insert in a Hobo barrel (similar length to a DC or SB barrel). Seems like I don't have the air for the longer MVP barrel. Also, I have issues air locking on my hails sometimes........suggestions. This is the first time I have ever put something like this together and don't really have anybody in person that can listen/help out and offer advice. It was also done inside so take that FWIW. Thanks guys.
http://m1015.photobucket.com/albumview/ ... 4.html?o=0
jrode237
hunter

Re: Main Street Routine help

Postby SPatrick » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Hopefully someone with more knowledge than myself will chime in here, you are falling off to much at the end of your come down, remember its like stairs, make sure you hit every one. Also there are some areas that you are taking breaths that you shouldn't be taking breaths in. Trevor posted something awhile back that will be very helpful for you. Hope this helps you a bit man.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
SPatrick
State Moderator

Re: Main Street Routine help

Postby mayhem96 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:58 am

Can't open it bud...
mayhem96
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum