Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.
Moderators: Mallyard, stumpjumper, okiequacker, callinfowl
Took a few months but I finally got my turn for sweet whistle from Aaron Wingert. Crosscut spalted Holly
- Posts: 1050
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:07 pm
- Location: Mead, Oklahoma
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote: Indaswamp wrote:
easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30".....
That's how I got a 13" pecker.
The Duck Hammer
- Posts: 3710
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:27 am
- Location: NW Arkansas
Very nice, I got mine in today as well. Couldn't be happier, Aaron is a great guy to deal with!
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:40 pm
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Aren't they beautiful! Love mine..
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:43 pm
She's a beaut!
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...
Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
- Posts: 4913
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am
- Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell
Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests