Betts comp call

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: Mallyard, okiequacker, stumpjumper, callinfowl

Betts comp call

Postby Bret » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:38 pm

For Christmas my wife wanted to get me another comp call. She called Mr Betts about ordering one. He was unable to get a call built and tuned to his high quality standards in time for christmas. She only gave him a very short lead time, but being the guy he is he sent the insert that he won with at Macs and he called at the worlds with. I thought it was real cool of him to send out his personal call to fill her order. I have often heard if you could get a callmaker to send you the call off his lanyard it would be among the best he has built. I don't know if that is true, but The call is sweet among the best sounding high performance calls I have blown. With customer service like that, and a great call to boot I don't see how anyone could go wrong with one of his calls. I think Mr. Betts visits this board from time to time. So.... Thanks for going out of your way Mr. Betts I love the call, and thank you for helping my wife make a great Christmas!!!!

Anyone blowing his calls here?
Bret
Bret
hunter

Postby beme46 » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:03 pm

I carry three calls on my lanyard. One is a Betts cocobolo timber call. One is an acrylic Betts hybrid timber. I am a big fan of Waynes calls.
beme46
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum