RNT "The Right Stuff" instructional series

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

RNT "The Right Stuff" instructional series

Postby Bo Beaver » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Does anybody have any input on these instructional CDs? I would consider myself an intermediate caller, Im just looking to take that extra step. Would these be a useful tool to help me become a better duck caller or should I look elsewhere?
"Fear and dread of you shall be upon the beasts of the earth, and the fowl of the air, all that moves upon the earth, and all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that lives shall be meat for you." Gen9:2
Bo Beaver
hunter

Re: RNT "The Right Stuff" instructional series

Postby cupnglide » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:17 pm

They helped me a lot when I was first learning to call. I have the three CD set. The third disc has some great discussions of working ducks in different situations. Several of the best duck hunters in the Southeast participated in that recording.
cupnglide
hunter

Postby ladder63ff » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:44 am

worth the money :thumbsup:
ladder63ff
Newb

Postby spoonbill18 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Highly reccomend it
spoonbill18
hunter

Postby Bo Beaver » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Thanks for the help guys!
"Fear and dread of you shall be upon the beasts of the earth, and the fowl of the air, all that moves upon the earth, and all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that lives shall be meat for you." Gen9:2
Bo Beaver
hunter

Postby talkinfowl » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:00 am

cupnglide wrote:They helped me a lot when I was first learning to call. I have the three CD set. The third disc has some great discussions of working ducks in different situations. Several of the best duck hunters in the Southeast participated in that recording.

X2
talkinfowl
hunter

Postby callinfowl » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:54 pm

The Carlson instructional A to Z is a way better then the RNT instruction DVD. :yes: :yes: :yes:
http://store.marshmutt.com/game-calls/d ... uctions-cd
Lifes to short to sweat the small crap !
Lighten up and have some fun ,before ya die !

Laugh at yourself and with others!!!!!
callinfowl
Forum Moderator

Postby KillerKowalski » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:14 am

callinfowl wrote:The Carlson instructional A to Z is a way better then the RNT instruction DVD. :yes: :yes: :yes:

x2 here. I owned the RNT "The Right Stuff." It's elementary and almost everything they cover can be found on YouTube. I would go with the Carlson DVD. Their technique, and there actually is one, is like nothing else. A complete different angle to blowing a call.
KillerKowalski
hunter

Postby talkinfowl » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Yeah I also have the carlsons cd set.. Some parts of it I liked, some I didn't. It does take a completely different angle though. It shows everything through the technical side of it, and not only shows what to do, but why to do it and why it works. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it either. What I did was buy the carlsons cd set to learn how to call and then the rnt calling dynamics cd to help learn when to call in different hunting situations.
talkinfowl
hunter

Postby stumpjumper » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:17 am

callinfowl wrote:The Carlson instructional A to Z is a way better then the RNT instruction DVD. :yes: :yes: :yes:

XXXXXXXX10000000
Jim tells you how to truly blow a duck call

STUMP
'Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen..'
stumpjumper
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Bo Beaver » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Thanks again fellas, haven't heard of the Carlson set before. I'll look into it!
Bo Beaver
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum