Rust-Oleum Never Wet

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard, okiequacker

Rust-Oleum Never Wet

Postby Rhock19 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:40 am

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hyeQUBRMbm ... yeQUBRMbm4

Curious to see how this will work on duck call reeds! I will try it out this season on a cheapie call and see if it sticks ever. seems like you could just blow the spit right out! Im a bit of a spitter so these cold days in WI lock my calls occasionally. Ill repost on here after I give it a try. Good luck this season everyone

Team Quackout
Rhock19
hunter

Re: Rust-Oleum Never Wet

Postby stumpjumper » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:21 am

The vibrations of the reed will simply break the weak bond of this product rendering it useless. Dont waste your money

STUMP
'Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen..'
stumpjumper
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Rhock19 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 am

already have it so im gonna give it a try still. used it on my blind fabric and has held up well so far. they make two types, one for fabric and one like an auto paint. and good auto paints flex so we'll see how good it is

Team Quackout
Rhock19
hunter

Postby Rhock19 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 am

already have it so im gonna give it a try still. used it on my blind fabric and has held up well so far. they make two types, one for fabric and one like an auto paint. and good auto paints flex so we'll see how good it is

Team Quackout
Rhock19
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum