Calls sticking

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, stumpjumper, callinfowl, Mallyard

Calls sticking

Postby Banded19 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:42 pm

So I just bought a new straight suzy single reed call and after practicing for a half hour and leaving it sit for 5 minutes it was stuck and took a lot of effort to get it to blow. Does anybody know how i can fix this?
Banded19
Newb

Re: Calls sticking

Postby Xtuthdr » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 pm

I stand behind my calls and if you bought this call from me in the last several months, it will not stick after a half hour of use. Please give me your name and address and I will check it against my recent orders. Also mail the call to me and I will fix it NC.
Xtuthdr
hunter

Postby rrkyle » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm

^^ Awesome
rrkyle
hunter

Postby Xtuthdr » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:48 am

Xtuthdr wrote:I stand behind my calls and if you bought this call from me in the last several months, it will not stick after a half hour of use. Please give me your name and address and I will check it against my recent orders. Also mail the call to me and I will fix it NC.

I posted this message on the 15th of November. So far I have not received any information such as Name and address and when this call was supposed to be bought from me.
You will note that this is the first post by this guy and he IDs the call as a "straight" Suzy. I've never called my Suzy a straight Suzy.
I think this is a fraud post and this guy is trying to do harm to me on this forum. :help: :mad: :rolleyes:
Xtuthdr
hunter

Postby sooner737 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:24 pm

Xtuthdr wrote:
Xtuthdr wrote:I stand behind my calls and if you bought this call from me in the last several months, it will not stick after a half hour of use. Please give me your name and address and I will check it against my recent orders. Also mail the call to me and I will fix it NC.

I posted this message on the 15th of November. So far I have not received any information such as Name and address and when this call was supposed to be bought from me.
You will note that this is the first post by this guy and he IDs the call as a "straight" Suzy. I've never called my Suzy a straight Suzy.
I think this is a fraud post and this guy is trying to do harm to me on this forum. :help: :mad: :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure guys on here put 2 and 2 together on that one. I wouldn't worry about it brother although it is somewhat sh1tty for him to do....
sooner737
hunter

Postby T Man » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Think he might possibly be talking about a foiles strait Suzy?

WWDDD. What would Duck Dynasty Do?
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby Rick Hall » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:52 pm

This thread remind anyone else of a Buffalo Springfield tune?
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
Rick Hall
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum