Gander Valley CC VS Pacific CC and DC

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

Gander Valley CC VS Pacific CC and DC

Postby Tyrel Palmer » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:17 pm

I currently am using, and learned on, a Duck Commander Duck Picker. I really would like to continue to support the Robertson's because I like what they stand for, not really because of the TV show. Anyway.....
I want to get one of their high end calls but don't know if it is worth it. SOOOO

if I was to buy a call right I would want to buy the Gander Valley or Pacific Custom mallard call. Which is a better product? Better service? thanks for the help and advice.

Also what is Duck Commanders best call? Something that might compare to GVCC or PCC? Thanks guys!
If God wanted us to be vegetarians, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot at.

Days hunted 4
Mallards 3
Teal 4
Tyrel Palmer
hunter

Re: Gander Valley CC VS Pacific CC and DC

Postby ColoradoGooser » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:26 pm

The Gander Valley "Homewrecker" is an awesome call,and Mark provides the very best in customer service before,during and after a sale.
"No man's Second Amendment rights are safe when the legislature is in session,especially when Democrats are in charge" Mark Twain

I carry a gun,because a cop weighs to much

Annoy a Liberal,work hard and be happy
ColoradoGooser
hunter

Re: Gander Valley CC VS Pacific CC and DC

Postby Tyrel Palmer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Thanks, I've honestly never heard a bad thing about Gander Valley. I'm from Oregon and so I like the idea of supporting Pacific Custom Calls, but don't know anybody who has used one.
Thanks though ColoradoGooser for another awesome recomendation.
If God wanted us to be vegetarians, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot at.

Days hunted 4
Mallards 3
Teal 4
Tyrel Palmer
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum