Duck Hunting Forum banner

RNT MVP CALLS ANY GOOD?

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  ByersFarm 
#1 ·
RNT MVP CALL??? Been duck hunting for 3 years now. (Love it) now I'm thinking of buying a call that I can keep around and pass down to my boys. Heard good things about the RNT MVP CALL any input? Thanks

#2 ·
I got mine thinking would be a good high/far bird and windy day specialty call, but it soon became my most used call and has stayed that way while a number of oft touted others came and went over the past 10 or so seasons of everyday guiding. Plainly, I'm a fan.

#10 ·
KyMike said:
mayhem96 said:
KyMike said:
I've got one cut by Mr. Butch. It was used to win the 2010 Jr Worlds. This call is awesome and can truly do it all. I should hunt it but I'm too afraid to lose it.
Story?
I got it from the kids dad. Said Butch cut him a new one and he did not want it. Right place at the right time.
I know the kid and his dad. We all hung out in Butch's shop and told me the story behind that call :thumbsup:

#13 ·
You can do it all with the MVP. It's been my go-to call for the last couple seasons and will continue to be my go-to until it somehow falls apart and when that happens I'll buy another one. They're touted as a loud call but I think they have one of the duckiest low ends of any call on the market.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.