Wood Call Sites

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

Wood Call Sites

Postby KyMike » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 am

All these post of beautiful wood calls have me in the mood to get one or two. What are the best sites to see the types of finished wood calls?
KyMike
hunter

Re: Wood Call Sites

Postby MAX4Utah » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Look at Committed Custom Calls. Gary is not spinning wood calls at the moment, but check them out. He has lots of sound files on YouTube as well. There are a couple for sale in the classifieds right now.
MAX4Utah
hunter

Postby KyMike » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Good call Max. I'm a big CCC fan and I've viewed the website many a times. I'm looking for a site(s) that has the standard woods plus lots of the not so standard. RMC's site has been good in the past but the pics don't say what the wood is after it has been sold. JA Kolter is another good one but would like to see more. Any suggestions?
KyMike
hunter

Postby MAX4Utah » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:13 pm

KyMike wrote:Good call Max. I'm a big CCC fan and I've viewed the website many a times. I'm looking for a site(s) that has the standard woods plus lots of the not so standard. RMC's site has been good in the past but the pics don't say what the wood is after it has been sold. JA Kolter is another good one but would like to see more. Any suggestions?

I didnt even notice this was your thread man ; ) I see where your coming from now.
MAX4Utah
hunter

Postby SENC » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Check out THO Game Calls Forum... a load of custom callmakers (ark, la, and reelfoot styles, along with other game calls) sharing pics of their work. http://thogamecallsforums.com/index.php

Also the game calls section of woodbarter.com

You'll find a wide variety of wood calls and call styles.
Enjoy!
Last edited by SENC on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SENC
Newb

Postby KyMike » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:31 pm

SENC. Thanks for the sites. Max a guy can hold out hope can't he!
KyMike
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum