Duck Hunting Forum banner

audio files of you calling ducks

66K views 161 replies 76 participants last post by  k-liles 
#1 ·
Would you be interested in putting audio files of your calling online for peer review?
Yes35691.75%
No328.25%

#2 ·
hey all,

i am gonna change pace with the polls a bit. what does everyone think about having their calling ability critiqued on-line? i personally don't mind criticism. to me, it only helps. i was thinking about recording some of my calling (as it progresses) and setting up a link on here to get some feedback. (my wife is tired of telling me whether or not i sound like a duck). i have my own web server and wouldn't mind hosting the files for others, if needed. anyone else up to being judged by their peers?

#13 ·
thanks tri. i just did a quick one to test things out. the site is a work in progress. my wife has done most of it. as you can see, my part is taking a considerable amount of time. anyway, let's get those emails rolling and we can start...

#16 ·
nope. i haven't received any yet. but i had some problems with my laptop the other day. try and resend. i am really surprised at all of the positive repsonses i had to this idea and have yet to receive the first recording. maybe this is why...i hope anyway.

if you haven't yet, send in some. if you have, resend them. i haven't received any yet.

thanks.

#24 ·
My calling sounds horrible to most men. I am not ashamed to post but what I do in the woods is different from what I do on a sound recorder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.