Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.
Moderators: callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard, okiequacker
Please do! I need help!
3- Mallard Drakes
1- Mallard Hen
1- Green-Winged Teal
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 pm
- Location: Valmeyer, IL
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:19 pm
YES! that would be awesome.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:22 pm
Please click on the link and tell me what you think about my calling. New to the cutdown, this is my first one. Just learning how to blow it..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-aY-skydtc
More pressurized air!! Let that deal rip!!
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:40 pm
- Location: Slunts Crossing, WI
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON.
- memberhip was not approved
- Posts: 11621
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
- Location: Go HOGS!
Vox mortem and black monster black river cut.
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 pm
Go check out my calling videos on YouTube and tell me what you think. Here's the link to one and you can look at the others. http://youtu.be/lP-LhB1GTKE
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:32 pm
Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: boder and 8 guests