loudest duck call

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

Re: loudest duck call

Postby Logan G » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:46 pm

My DLC Conartist is very very loud, I'm new to waterfowl hunting but this call is the loudest I've heard in person.
Logan G
Newb

Postby KyMike » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:23 pm

I've either owned, own or have ran a lot of cutdowns, comp or open water calls. With out a doubt my Committed Custom Calls Throwback Big Bore (2012) is the loudest call I've ever heard myself or anyone else blow. Now the ringing comp calls can pierce the air no doubt. It's kind of like a comp call is the tight nozzle on a pressure washer that you can use to write your name in concrete. But the CCC is a tidal wave. The ringing hail is loud but the the BB has power you and your hunting buddies can feel in your bodies. It's hard to explain if you have not heard one. It's a cutdown on steroids. The new CCC BB are very loud and powerful too but are much crisper in their sound. They will definitely ring with the best of them.
KyMike
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:26 pm

KyMike wrote:I've either owned, own or have ran a lot of cutdowns, comp or open water calls. With out a doubt my Committed Custom Calls Throwback Big Bore (2012) is the loudest call I've ever heard myself or anyone else blow. Now the ringing comp calls can pierce the air no doubt. It's kind of like a comp call is the tight nozzle on a pressure washer that you can use to write your name in concrete. But the CCC is a tidal wave. The ringing hail is loud but the the BB has power you and your hunting buddies can feel in your bodies. It's hard to explain if you have not heard one. It's a cutdown on steroids. The new CCC BB are very loud and powerful too but are much crisper in their sound. They will definitely ring with the best of them.

In timber it bounces off every tree. Simply love how it does that. Them mallards do too. :wink:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Previous

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum