Bearkraft Game Calls

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard, okiequacker

Bearkraft Game Calls

Postby Dbag » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:23 pm

I just recently purchased a smallbore Reelfoot duck cal from Ben Lyle. I own large bore Wellbornes currently and let me tell you Ben is an absolute artist. The low end,rolling feed call on this piece of artwork along with the peck, cluck,cut , comeback and hen calls are more realistic than any of the rnts or Lares I own, especially for a metal reed. I don't have the capacity to send a photo but he has a picture of the call on his website ( BEARKRAFT.COM ) . Good luck to you all.
Dbag
hunter

Re: Bearkraft Game Calls

Postby KyMike » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:53 am

A buddy posted a metal reed sound file and got a lot of interest including me. I smell a metal reed resurgence.
KyMike
hunter

Postby Big Hutch » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:57 pm

I have one of Bear's Smallbore calls. It is an African black wood barrel with a burnt hedge insert. It is a good sounding call that has been effective for me. He also has good customer service.

Thanks
Robbie aka Big Hutch
Big Hutch
hunter

Postby marsh water » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:23 pm

I agree with you guys. Ben has one of the best sounding and looking calls anywhere. they not only sound great but you owe it to yourself to look at his carved calls,also. He has won numerous contests with his carved calls and like most really good carvers doesnt mind sharing with newbies.
marsh water
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum