Duck Hunting Forum banner

Committed Custom Calls ALERT

426 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  tjones6474 
#1 ·
Finally all caught up on some much needed sleep after one hell of a waterfowling season grind ! Let's kick this 2016 campaign off with the biggest CCC sale anyones ever seen .. Or for that matter maybe the waterfowl community has ever seen. HOW ABOUT 50% OFF ALL ACRYLIC AND WOOD CALLS ?

I want to put a call in each and every one of yalls hands who have ever even considered a CCC . Common and hop on this train because we are rolling full speed ahead .

Please do me a favor and pass the word along to all your friends and family . At checkout use coupon code HAPPYWIFE

ThankYou God Bless & Good Huntin' ! -Gary

http://Www.committedcustomcalls.com

See less See more
#7 ·
Should I go with a small bore or Illinois cut? I am looking try a single reed(currently using an Echo timber). Most of what I hunt is timber/marsh areas, but I do get to ND occasionally. Since I have the timber, should I go with an Illinois cut? One better than the other for a 1st single reed?

#9 ·
jebuchanan said:
Should I go with a small bore or Illinois cut? I am looking try a single reed(currently using an Echo timber). Most of what I hunt is timber/marsh areas, but I do get to ND occasionally. Since I have the timber, should I go with an Illinois cut? One better than the other for a 1st single reed?
It's a Great Sale to Pick up a Call or Two!!
Smallbore or Ill. Cut can't go wrong with either. I've used my Smallbore for Open Water hunting.
Ill. Cut will do the deffinately do the job for what you're looking for.

#13 ·
ThankYou everyone this sale blew out my expectations ! I really appreciate you all giving CCC a shot and I hope the calls exceed your expectations and call in a pile of birds for you this coming season . It was great meeting and talking to some of you.

Keeping you all in the loop , I am hoping have all of these calls cut , tuned , and shipped in the next 10 days . Shipping all the calls out in the order they came in . Thanks again ! -Gary

#14 ·
Theircommited10 said:
ThankYou everyone this sale blew out my expectations ! I really appreciate you all giving CCC a shot and I hope the calls exceed your expectations and call in a pile of birds for you this coming season . It was great meeting and talking to some of you.

Keeping you all in the loop , I am hoping have all of these calls cut , tuned , and shipped in the next 10 days . Shipping all the calls out in the order they came in . Thanks again ! -Gary
Got my Big Bore today. One sweet call Thanks Gary. Can't wait till next year opening day to make a heavy strap of Green

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.