Duck Hunting Forum banner

Big Sean = Big disappointment

770 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Gunnysway 
#1 ·
I made the mistake of ordering a duck call from BSCC, the customer service was simply non existent I've emailed three times now called three times left message simply asking when the call might arrive no rush just curious I know these things can take a while, no response. The call did arive and it's got a massive chip out the side of the tone board and whoever did the fine job of carving it out chewed the cork tab up. The call sounds ducky just like a duck..... Under a pile of laundry, I thought it was a louder call it's a timber call. I know the ridiculous tone board is actually sporting the latest and greatest spit grove technology but I will pass. After the great service and incredible product I've decided to pursue getting my 130 bucks back so if you were on the edge about buying a call from the big boy just lower your expectations to about sea level and Iam sure you'l be very pleased with your purchase :smile:

#2 ·
I was very unimpressed with my hedge wood BSCC Big Mamma duck call I ordered a couple years ago on a Black Friday Sale.Received the call and as you mentioned it was dinged,dented and the toneboard part of the insert was scratched up as if a wood chuck and been chewing on it,on top of all of that the call lacked any tone whatsoever,sounded like a wounded animal caught in a fence.
Packaged it up and returned it for a full refund.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.