How do I record sound bites?

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: Mallyard, stumpjumper, okiequacker, callinfowl

How do I record sound bites?

Postby darick silsby » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:14 pm

I would like to send a recording of me calling. what software do I need?
Also is there a place on this sight to listen to recordings others have sent in?
aim small miss small,
Mel Gibson- The patriot
darick silsby
hunter

Postby chrispbrown27 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:08 am

You can record 60 seconds of sound with what you've already got on your computer if you have a mic. Go to the start menu, find the accessories menu, then entertainment menu, then sound recorder. I know you can save it, but I don't know how you would post it to a site or anything. I think it was on this forum (they all run together these days) someone was starting a site to post your calling and compare to others but I went to the site and it was dead. Maybe someone else knows a bit more. Good luck man.
Chris
chrispbrown27
hunter

Postby darick silsby » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:03 am

[quote="chrispbrown27"]You can record 60 seconds of sound with what you've already got on your computer if you have a mic. Go to the start menu, find the accessories menu, then entertainment menu, then sound recorder. I know you can save it, but I don't know how you would post it to a site or anything. I think it was on this forum (they all run together these days) someone was starting a site to post your calling and compare to others but I went to the site and it was dead. Maybe someone else knows a bit more. Good luck man.
Chris[/quthanks for the help, now can some one tell me where I can post sound to , and hear others recordings?ote]
aim small miss small,
Mel Gibson- The patriot
darick silsby
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum