Duck Hunting Forum banner

Calls with natrual squeal.

532 views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  DuckNoobie 
#1 ·
What's up folks I'm new here. Any one know of any calls that have natrual squeal to them besides Haydels Cajun squeal. I have nothing against them but I tried another at bass pro a while back and can't remember the name or find another to save my life. It looked like the call had tape on the toneboard to make it sound like that.

#2 ·
Not terrible hard to make the squeal yourself... just like any other sound you make with a call, it takes practice. I've heard doubles make it easier but I only run singles and have no issue getting almost any call to make it...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Boatman said:
What are you squealing at?

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
It's more of a whiny sound on the end of a quack. Supposed to be a hen mallard that's got a craw that's chuck full of rice/corn/etc.

I don't know if it's a sound ducks actually make but I've had birds go wild for it when nothing else would make them even look my way. Just another tool in my bag of tricks

#9 ·
HNTFSH said:
WVClaysandBassin said:
HNTFSH said:
There's one but I cannot remember the maker. Think they're out of WVA. It's called The "Deliverance".
That'd be Georgia you buckeye, get it right.
:lol3: Guess ya got me there! :thumbsup: Sure seemed like WVA.
I think that was about hogs, not ducks, but the squeal seemed authentic. :eek:

#10 ·
Rat Creek said:
HNTFSH said:
WVClaysandBassin said:
HNTFSH said:
There's one but I cannot remember the maker. Think they're out of WVA. It's called The "Deliverance".
That'd be Georgia you buckeye, get it right.
:lol3: Guess ya got me there! :thumbsup: Sure seemed like WVA.
I think that was about hogs, not ducks, but the squeal seemed authentic. :eek:
Never could look at Ned Beatty after that without hearing sueeeee!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.