d.o.a. and doublenasty

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: Mallyard, okiequacker, stumpjumper, callinfowl

d.o.a. and doublenasty

Postby darick silsby » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:37 pm

Recieved both calls this week. I have to say I love them both. You get what you pay for. These are some very ducky double reeds. And they look great on my laynard.The d.o.a. I got in black acrylic, and the duoblenasty in green and clear acrylic. I feel sorry for the ducks this year. I lso feel sorry for the people hunting in the same pond as me, because I think I'm going to be that annoying guy who calls at every duck they see, or don't see. Well at least for a while, until the newness wares off.
aim small miss small,
Mel Gibson- The patriot
darick silsby
hunter

Postby QuackWacker08 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:04 pm

I just got my DOA Xtreme in yesterday and man, its AWESOME!!! In a week or 2 Im gonna order me a nice meat call as well, I may lhave to look into another DOA. Ive got a BG Mainstreet on the way too, and its gonna be a darn close battle from the good that Ive heard about it. Thats gonna be a tough decision...but what better a decision than choosing which "awesome" duck call to use???? :mrgreen:
QuackWacker08
hunter

Postby Bret » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:24 pm

I thought you might like your choices. I am glad to hear it turned out. ......

poor ducks... :yes:

Bret
Bret
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:19 pm

ah man!! i thought i was the only one with a Black DOA DT!!! :hammering:

it's a great call..i'll be breaking mine in on the 24th of this month when i take some youngsters out for the youth season.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby QuackWacker08 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:24 pm

Swamp Puppy wrote:ah man!! i thought i was the only one with a Black DOA DT!!! :hammering:

it's a great call..i'll be breaking mine in on the 24th of this month when i take some youngsters out for the youth season.

That sounds like the best practice you could get, not having to reach for guns and everything, just callin. I guess your only responsibility (other than keeping them safe of course)is saying the sweet....TAKE EM!!!
QuackWacker08
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum