duck commander Teal call

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: okiequacker, callinfowl, stumpjumper, Mallyard

duck commander Teal call

Postby Joel » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:28 am

the guy at the outfiter told me this call is good for first time teal hunting i have hunted ducks for about 5years then i just stoped going all my hunting buddies moved off and this fall i have found myself and my pup looking in the sky . Pulled out the decoys and the calls but early teal sesson starts here next week and i cant find anyone one that can tell me or show me how to work this call. thank you
make sure you scrach my Cooder, tickle my Cricket and feed Jake <thats my pups>
Joel
hunter

Postby sunriseshooter » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:40 pm

The teal call that everyone should have on their lanyard is teh haydell blue teal call.......it is very easy to use.....All you need to do is blow all the air out of your lungs before you call and then from use whatever air you have left and blow out quickly and say "ckika-keet-keet-keet" into the call and the teal will drop into your decoys like rocks
sunriseshooter
Newb

Postby Joel » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:42 pm

well i have to use this one for a few days befor i can buy another teal sesson starts here in a few days and when i say all that in the call sounds more like a crow throw this call but thanks for trying :help:
make sure you scrach my Cooder, tickle my Cricket and feed Jake <thats my pups>
Joel
hunter

Postby Ducksbeus » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:53 am

Try 2...2,2,2,2 or a lone 2 followed by the series...dont single quack these guys too much, or, it sounds like a warning call...a whistles peeep, peeep peeeeep, or, a lonsome hen mallard quack will turn em around as well :yes: :yes: :yes: Dont give up, and, try it on live birds...these calls do sound somwhat sickly ta what your used too :yes: :yes: :yes:

:hammering: :hammering: :hammering: :hammering: :hammering:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum