let's expand!

Information on duck calls and duck calling tips.

Moderators: Mallyard, stumpjumper, okiequacker, callinfowl

let's expand!

Postby bleedin orange » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:55 pm

This is my first time on this site, so I may have missed this topic in the past.
I read some of the other stuff about high quality, inexpensive calls. I agree with what people were saying. I've also used a lot of those. It don't break your bank to buy one just to try, and for the most part, you can go to Wal-Mart and wake up the store without buyin anything. I was hopin people could elaborate on other calls. Seam Mann's, Tim Ground's, Gaston's, Roten's, Southern Game, and etc. Who likes what? Which ones didin't you like? Any info would be great.

For instance, I have had tons of luck with Tim G's hen talk, but I busted it. Before I buy another one, I was wanting to know about others.[/url][/code][/quote]
bleedin orange
hunter

Postby Duckhunter16 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:56 pm

Well I just bought the Sentery goose call by Southern Game and I love it really easy to blow and sounds great ans only $40 all pluses in my book.
IF IT FLIES IT DIES

I am a member of peta
People Eating Tasty Animals
Duckhunter16
hunter

Postby OU » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:53 pm

It's hard to beat a Winglock Maple/Poly Double Reed. These things are OUTSTANDING :thumbsup: and they are easy on the wallet as well.

This is by far the easiest blowing duck call I have found. It's a double reed that blows like a single. If you didn't know before looking, you would think you were blowing a single reed.

OU
Fowl Language Duck Calls:
The Call Ducks Swear By.

Git R' Done
OU
hunter

Postby winchesterx2 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 8:51 pm

I've got a Tim Grounds duck call that i've used more than any other. I still have a sure shot, plastic duck call thats about 15 years old that works great. And another favorite is the dr-85 Haydel. Very easy to use. :cool:
Delat waterfowl member, Father to the future of hunting and church member.
winchesterx2
hunter

Postby Hawk » Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:30 am

Yo lil' sista from primo worked for me last year. not bad on the wallet. and pretty easy to blow.
Butt- Belly- Beak- Boom
Hawk
hunter

Return to Duck Calls and Calling Forum