A shotgun forum for basic gun smithing, repair, modifications, and all other detailed shotgun information.
Moderators: waterfowlhunter, don taylor
I have an +8 tube that goes about an inch beyond my extended choke on
my 28in benelli super black eagle 2. Will shooting hurt the mag
extention? Just want to know what will happen.
I have no nut that connects the extention to the barrel should i just use zip ties?
Fowl'in up NORTH
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 am
- Location: twin citys , Minnesota
You can buy a magazine clamp for about $12.
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
- Emu hunter extraordinaire
- Posts: 21277
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
- Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland
Return to Shotgun Repair & Modifications Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests