A shotgun forum for basic gun smithing, repair, modifications, and all other detailed shotgun information.
Like to shoot a 13 1/2 in LOP. My SX3 is 14 1/4 in. How can this be done?
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:20 pm
Take it to a gunsmith and have him cut the stock
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm
- Location: Johnson City, Tn
Call Winchester and order the compact stock, no gunsmithing needed.
- Posts: 1954
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:39 am
- Location: Ft. Worth, Texas
Return to Shotgun Repair & Modifications Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest