Remington versamax EO-TECH HOLIGRAPHIC

A shotgun forum for basic gun smithing, repair, modifications, and all other detailed shotgun information.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, don taylor

Remington versamax EO-TECH HOLIGRAPHIC

Postby Bandhunter97 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Has any body used a eotech holigraphic gun sights? For duck i want to use it on the versa max??!! :help:

http://www.eotech-inc.com/products/sights/xps2
Bandhunter97
hunter

Re: Remington versamax EO-TECH HOLIGRAPHIC

Postby clampdaddy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Before you do anything hasty, watch an episode of the Flyway Highway and then decide if you want to be "that guy".
clampdaddy
hunter

Postby Jim1648 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:46 am

^^^ Solid advice.
Jim1648
hunter

Postby Bandhunter97 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:59 am

Haha thankx and i have watch a buch of his shows while he uses hie eo-tech that is why i am seriously considering it thank you!
Bandhunter97
hunter

Postby POKER1 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:29 pm

clampdaddy wrote:Before you do anything hasty, watch an episode of the Flyway Highway and then decide if you want to be "that guy".

So the Eotech makes him an idot........... I thought it was from eating all that Bradley Smoker duck meat. :lol3:
POKER1
hunter

Postby waterfowlhunter » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 am

A sight on a duck gun? LMAO :no: :no: :no: If your shooting properly you should not even know what your bead looks like. if you have a proper fitting gun and good form all you need to do is concentrate on the bird and the lead, everything else will fall into place. There is no sighting system out that will make up for a poor fitting gun, poor form or lack of PRACTICE. :thumbsup:
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Postby G20M1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:55 am

That sight costs $520, you could practice a lot for that amount of money. Also, Why? What advantage does it give you? It seems to me it would be a hindrance to proper shotgunning, plus adding weight and bulk to your gun. Now I'm not knocking EoTech they make great stuff, but they are only advantageous in certain specific times(very close range, on a short rifle).
The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.
-Ayn Rand
G20M1
hunter

Postby t_baker » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:01 pm

I hunted with a couple guys last year in Tennessee, they don't even have beads on their guns. Bought them new and knocked them off. As we all know a shotgun is meant to be pointed not aimed.
t_baker
hunter

Postby Bandhunter97 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Hahaha baker has a valid point! :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:
Bandhunter97
hunter

Return to Shotgun Repair & Modifications Forum