beretta model 367 coast to coast

A shotgun forum for basic gun smithing, repair, modifications, and all other detailed shotgun information.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, don taylor

beretta model 367 coast to coast

Postby ipwnturkeys » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:12 pm

i am dissapointed with my gun ok last year was duck hunting and my uncle gave me this gun first year i used it i was shooting at a few wood ducks going over the decoys and i shot and pumped the plug flew out and the spring and the whore gun perrty much took a dump on me and it was the end to my duck hunting for the year but now i bought 3 more brand new shotguns but yea anyone have this happen to them with this gun my dad said that was screwed up.
its not how you hunt. its how much you enjoy it.
ipwnturkeys
Banned

Postby Woodyard » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:42 pm

I can't help you. It's hard to make sense out of a 98-word run-on sentence.
Woodyard
hunter

Postby waterfowlhunter » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:47 pm

would like to help but can not understand anything you said. :huh:

are you asking if you can get parts to fix the broken gun? or asking if anyone elses beretta cfell apart? or if anyone ever had a gun fall apart?

Please let us know and we will help you out if we can.

A buddy's 1100 3" mag had to have a new mag tube installed as the old one broke off at the receiver on a hunt and he had to hold it together to keep hunting but he could only load one round at a time.

another buddy's did not check the mag / forend nut and while shooting sporting clays watched his cap, plug and spring launch out into the pond. :rofl:

Not really funny but we all did laugh at him.
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ipwnturkeys » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:04 pm

yea that happened to me except it happened during duck hunting i was wondering can i get parts im only 16 and i want to find parts for it it was my first gun from my uncle and i cherish my gun and i was so mad when it did that i mean yea its a older gun but i loved i as much as my hunting dog chance befor he died
ipwnturkeys
Banned

Postby waterfowlhunter » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:34 pm

go to Brownells.com or to numrich gun parts ( I think it is e-gunparts.com) and they can help you. Numrich has used and new parts.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Postby apexhunter » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:46 pm

:huh:

Not trying to be a smart arse but go visit 2 people: a good gunsmith to fix whatever ails your cherished shotgun and an English teacher to fix the obvious other problem.
apexhunter
hunter

Postby ipwnturkeys » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:50 pm

ill go to a gun smith or some place i could buy parts but for the english teacher lol i dont think so lol i am not a fan of english im more a phyed type of guy
ipwnturkeys
Banned

Return to Shotgun Repair & Modifications Forum