briley choke ?

A shotgun forum for basic gun smithing, repair, modifications, and all other detailed shotgun information.

Moderators: waterfowlhunter, don taylor

briley choke ?

Postby m2deuce » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:07 pm

i have a briley choke that is extended range is ported and has straight rifling in it, the letters on the top say EXR and there is nothing else that says what choke it actually is....i want to know if anyone could help me out and let me know if it comparable to mod, imp cyl, or what it is? i compared it to my factory benelli mod choke and looks to be about the same just want to know for sure....ill be using it in a m2...thanks
m2deuce
Newb

Postby Kurt Lehman » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:14 pm

I would give Briley a call they are nice folks and they will give you the scoop on it. I think its an extra full (steel shot) but give them a call for sure.

Kurt
Kurt Lehman
hunter

Postby plish71 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:22 pm

Check this link, it will help you out.

http://www.briley.com/index.asp?PageAct ... ProdID=905
plish71
hunter

Re: briley choke ?

Postby BADDUCK » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:32 pm

m2deuce wrote:i have a briley choke that is extended range is ported and has straight rifling in it, the letters on the top say EXR and there is nothing else that says what choke it actually is....i want to know if anyone could help me out and let me know if it comparable to mod, imp cyl, or what it is? i compared it to my factory benelli mod choke and looks to be about the same just want to know for sure....ill be using it in a m2...thanks

EXR is "extended range" ie full choke. To be sure simply pattern your gun.
ARE YOU GONNA PULL THOSE PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE?
BADDUCK
Membership Temporarily Suspended

Return to Shotgun Repair & Modifications Forum