Getting ahold of Beretta

A shotgun forum for basic gun smithing, repair, modifications, and all other detailed shotgun information.

Moderator: waterfowlhunter

Getting ahold of Beretta

Postby fetch21 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:34 am

Been having issues with an A300 for about 6 weeks now. The local dealer said they recommend having it handled under warranty due to the nature of the problem and the fact that it's a pretty new gun. I have left SEVERAL messages for Beretta customer service, none of which have been returned. Have also waited on hold for 30+ minutes, only to be disconnected eventually without ever actually speaking to anyone.

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with someone at that company? Anyone know an email address for their customer service, or a direct line to a manger by chance? I've heard that Beretta is notorious for horrible customer service, and I've got to say that so far they are living up to that reputation. At this point, this has been (without a doubt) the worst customer service experience I've had with any company in any industry.
fetch21
hunter

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Re: Getting ahold of Beretta

Postby 3200 man » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Give Coles a call as they are a Beretta Warranty repair shop.......239 352 0345......WWW.COLEGUN.COM
3200 man
hunter

Postby fetch21 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:07 pm

3200 man wrote:Give Coles a call as they are a Beretta Warranty repair shop.......239 352 0345......WWW.COLEGUN.COM

Good advice. They were very helpful and got the process going for me. Glad to know that even though Beretta's internal customer service is non existant they at least have some gun shops doing work for them that appear to be very good. Would be even better if they would authorize more shops to do their work, so I didn't have to ship my gun thousands of miles for what should be a relatively simple repair.

I still think it's absolutely pathetic that Beretta's internal customer service is so terrible. They might make good products (relatively speaking), but having horrible service spells disaster in today's world where every review and comment is so readily available online. This shotgun was my first Beretta purchase, chosen over several other highly popular semi auto's. I've been very pleased with the gun aside from the little hiccup I'm dealing with currently. But their lack of any type of customer service will make this my last Beretta, at least for quite a while until I get this experience out of my mind.
fetch21
hunter

Postby 3200 man » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:51 pm

Like most manufactures that make all kinds of guns , there's a price-point of speedy service on a warranty .
I'm sure you could have had a little better response if you were talking about a ....DT 11 sporting or Trap combo set !

Yep , Coles is your best bet to get it repaired .

Good shooting
3200 man
hunter

Postby fetch21 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:17 pm

The difference is that I haven't even been able to get a hold of anyone at beretta to start the process, so at this point the gun model wouldn't matter. I haven't been able to talk to anyone to tell them what gun I have that needs fixed.

I've got hunting buddies who have had much better luck with service from other shotgun makers, namely Remington and Mossberg. Beretta just seems to be the bottom of the barrel for service.
fetch21
hunter

Postby cluckmeister » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:05 am

Good luck with getting someone at Beretta to get in touch with you, they have the worst customer service of any gun manufacturer. It seems they leave all warranty items to the service centers and the only satisfaction an owner can get is with one of these service centers.
If you're there for the limit, you're there for the wrong reason
cluckmeister
State Moderator

Postby Oldman1949 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:32 am

3200 man wrote:--------- I'm sure you could have had a little better response if you were talking about a ....DT 11 sporting or Trap combo set ! --------

Good shooting

Do not bet any big money on that .
Oldman1949
hunter

Postby 3200 man » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:50 am

Yes I agree with that too .

Beretta is such a large gun manufacturer with making parts for a lot of other gun makers , they rely on their Service
centers for warranty work . There are several makes and models with parts that come from subsidiaries of theirs that
go into these models . They do have a competent network of service centers so most "reasonable" gun shops and stores
that sell their merchandise and they have a list of service centers close to you .

It's their way .....OR.....No Way of getting it fixed with their approval !
3200 man
hunter

Postby rerhardt » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:41 pm

can you tell us what was going on with the gun, i have one and are very pleased with it
rerhardt
hunter

Postby Superposed » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Midwest Gun Works is also a Beretta Factory Authorized Warranty Center. They do good work.
Superposed
hunter

Postby mudpack » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:31 pm

rerhardt wrote: i have one and are very pleased with it

So are I.
Often wrong, never in doubt...
mudpack
hunter

Return to Shotgun Repair & Modifications Forum